The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently, Romo will not be ready for the game right after the bye. It's starting.....

Cle, Mia, Den, NYJ...get your bids ready :nerd:

The plan has always been starting him vs Cleveland and not Philly ....there's 2 reasons for such, the most important being that he won't get a full week of practice prior to the eagles game....reason 2, well it's Cleveland.
View media item 2203503
Cle, Miami, Denver still should still get their bids ready tho, no denying the inevitable....

no team is trading for romo at his current contract. nobody. only way it happens is if jerry pays a portion. romo is damaged good now unfortunately.

Yea Romo's deal has way too much of a massive cap hit for most teams to trade for right now :lol:

Last edited:
I wouldn't get rid of Romo. At the very least he's an insurance policy in case Dak is a shook one under real pressure. I still say give him one last shot regardless.

romo is going to be backup to dak. once the season gets to the stretch (weeks 14 to 17) where games on crucial, he wont have a long leash. romo will be ready if dak cant handle the pressure. really is a win for dallas. save romo for a deep playoff run in the case dak plays bad.

Romo needs to comeback when he is healthy not when coach Jones wants him back

If coach Jones cared that much about romo he would have built an offensive line Years ago

Last edited:
man if Dak leads them to a chip with Romo carrying a clipboard....that's tough :lol:

i felt bad for Bledsoe back in the day and i'd probably feel bad for Romo. but at the end of the day, gotta do what's best for the team.

romo is going to be backup to dak. once the season gets to the stretch (weeks 14 to 17) where games on crucial, he wont have a long leash. romo will be ready if dak cant handle the pressure. really is a win for dallas. save romo for a deep playoff run in the case dak plays bad.

:lol: :lol:

man if Dak leads them to a chip with Romo carrying a clipboard....that's tough :lol:

i felt bad for Bledsoe back in the day and i'd probably feel bad for Romo. but at the end of the day, gotta do what's best for the team.

Fee bad for Romo? He been there over a decade.

Last edited:

Fee bad for Romo? He been there over a decade.

:lol:

nah i know. but it's similar in like Bledsoe, he lost his job due to injury rather than actually his play. it's actually worse than Bledsoe. with Bledsoe, he got a couple games in wasn't doing ****. with Romo this year, we didn't get a chance to see homie play at all this year.

Last edited:
the cowboys situation is similar to alex smith, kaepernick and harbaugh.

in the end it's backfired, but only because the niners imploded.

it sucked for smith, harbaugh's hard on for kaep was ridiculous. 

but kaep made the offense more dynamic, so you had to stick with him as the starter and future QB.

if I were running dallas, I would be making calls to Denver hoping they take romo..

ditto chargers/rivers

Last edited:
the cowboys situation is similar to alex smith, kaepernick and harbaugh.

in the end it's backfired, but only because the niners imploded.

it sucked for smith, harbaugh's hard on for kaep was ridiculous. 

but kaep made the offense more dynamic, so you had to stick with him as the starter and future QB.

Its not the same and it didnt backfire. The 49ers would of never made it to any superbowl or be in contention for a chip with Alex Smith at all. You saw what happened in that NFC Championship and they lost 90% because of Alex Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom