The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons jerseys are flames. So many of these NFL jersey upgrades have been terrible. I'm glad Washington hasn't altered their jerseys drastically. Keep it classic.

Falcons jerseys are great, Cardinals jerseys are a blatant ripoff it annoys the hell out of me.

Last edited:
Say hat y'all want about Rodgers and his accuracy but those GB receivers do not win. They do not get open they way you would think they should.

Say hat y'all want about Rodgers and his accuracy but those GB receivers do not win. They do not get open they way you would think they should.

it's hard to fit the ball into those tight windows when you suddenly have to play by the rules, i suppose

Last edited:
Dak = Beaman
Romo= cap
Jones= drunk mom holding the dog
Sean Lee =shark
Mcfadden= Ll cool j.... can't remember his name

Crazy how an entire receiver corps, and not the person throwing them the ball, drops off so quickly.

Maybe James Jones and Greg Jennings made Aaron Rodgers, and not the other way around? :nerd:

Last edited:

Crazy how an entire receiver corps, and not the person throwing them the ball, drops off so quickly.

heard they switched out the orange gatorade for green, too. another reason for Rodgers' troubles :smh:

Green gatorade is a thing? :nerd:

only in Green Bay

i know i'm in the minority here but i can't stand those powder blue oiler/charger jerseys. such a soft *** color :lol:

i know i'm in the minority here but i can't stand those powder blue oiler/charger jerseys. such a soft *** color
laugh.gif
 im not a fan of baby blue either. 

I like these blue ones:

the blue they had on last Thursday was like the color of a cool blue gatorade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom