The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped.
The NFL had every chance to get in front of this and get it right and still dropped the ball.
There's no excuse for how this was handled.
All the anger and outrage is more than warranted and I hope the backlash causes a **** storm for the league.
would rather figure out every little thing about kids coming into the league.. then over scrutinize a mistake that could have been made as a teenager.. then enter you into a program that doesn't seemingly think about the individual and genuinely help them with legit problems or addictions.. but rather punish them on an extremely harsh level, that doesn't really exist in society

but something happens at the pro bowl and dudes somehow NOW need to go find further info

“When we talk about the integrity of the game, and the shield… you talk about the values that you want to instill in families that actually watch us and look up to us,” Matthews said via NJ.com. “Then it sends the wrong message that every single time there is an incident with domestic violence or something where there is a physical altercation, especially with a lady … it never seems like there is a really big punishment handed down.”
Jordan Matthews about to disappear under mysterious circumstances
his full comments for those who want to read:

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelph...fl-sending-wrong-message-on-domestic-violence

I mean, I certainly agree with this, however if this was a black man it would be everywhere...

He was the #1 trending topic on Twitter for like two days straight this week...it's a huge story. It wasn't a huge story at first because he's a kicker and there wasn't any details out until recently.

All of you wanna be pissed at me but I refuse to think that every damn time something is happening or not happening to somebody that it has to do with the color of their skin.

NFL’s Senior Vice President of Labor Policy & League Affairs Adolpho Birch sent this letter to Josh Brown.

"Dear Mr. Brown:

On October 19, the King County (WA) Sheriff’s Office announced publicly that it had closed its investigation in connection with the May 22, 2015 altercation between you and your former wife, Molly Brown. As part of its report, the Sheriff’s Office released a volume of documents from its investigation, including in particular a transcript of Ms. Brown’s interview with law enforcement investigators and numerous e-mails, journal entries and other materials, many of which were reportedly authored by you.

As you may be aware, the NFL made multiple requests of the Sheriff’s Office for any and all pertinent information developed through its investigation. Because the Sheriff’s Office was treating its investigation as an open matter, however, the NFL’s requests were rejected and the materials first became known and available to us at the same time they were released publicly. The released materials appear to contain information regarding other incidents of abuse separate from the May 22, 2015 incident for which you were disciplined under the Personal Conduct Policy. As a result, further investigation by the league into those separate incidents is needed.

Accordingly, this will advise that, pursuant to the Personal Conduct Policy, Commissioner Goodell has placed you on the Reserve/Commissioner Exempt list on a limited and temporary basis to permit the league fully to review the materials and determine whether further action is necessary. We expect to conduct this review expeditiously and make any appropriate adjustments to your roster status in a timely manner.

Your placement on Commissioner Exempt does not represent a finding that you have violated the Personal Conduct Policy. Prior to any determination in that respect, you will be given an opportunity to review our investigatory report, meet with the league, and/or present relevant information on your behalf as provided for by the Policy.

While on Commissioner Exempt, you may not practice or attend games, but with club permission you may be present at the club’s facility for meetings, individual workouts, therapy and rehabilitation, and other permitted non-football activities. You will be paid your salary pursuant to the terms of your contract and will continue to participate in all applicable benefit plans for which you otherwise qualify under the Collective Bargaining Agreement. You also will continue to accrue free agency and pension credit pursuant to the terms of the CBA.

You may appeal this decision to place you on Commissioner Exempt by providing written notice to [email protected] or by fax to xxx xxx xxxx within three business days of receiving this letter. If you appeal, a hearing will be held promptly before the Commissioner or his designee pursuant to Article 46 of the CBA.
The league will soon contact you regarding the other incidents and any additional investigatory steps that must be taken. The NFLPA will be fully advised and your full cooperation is expected and appreciated. In the interim, if you have any questions concerning this matter, you or your representative may contact me at the address or number below."

I'll never forget the clowns defending Hardy claiming she could have done that to herself, etc.

jason whitlock was on fs1 saying she was high on coke and deserves blame too and that hardy was probably just trying to break up a fight between her and their female friend. I didn't know someone was that stupid to defend him on tv.

I agree same people were defending a college coach who had child rape happening right under his nose

Oh wait....

that's funny because I am pretty sure I said I have no respect left for Joe Paterno but it's ok if you defend Greg Hardy, just shows the kind of person you are

I agree same people were defending a college coach who had child rape happening right under his nose

Oh wait....

that's funny because I am pretty sure I said I have no respect left for Joe Paterno but it's ok if you defend Greg Hardy, just shows the kind of person you are

You were still coping pleas for the University Of Child Rape as recently as a few months ago.

You were still coping pleas for the University Of Child Rape as recently as a few months ago.

if you want to keep it 100

The insurance company is claiming from a line in a court document that states a child told Paterno in 1976 that he was molested by Sandusky, I just don't buy this report, I believe all the accounts from the trial but not this instance

The insurance company is trying to claim Penn State should be responsible for the $60 million and not them, I just find this to be too coincidental

I'm glad Penn State removed Joe Paterno reminders because I think that was needed but this I really don't buy, insurance companies are some of the biggest snakes on this planet

So basically it was all Joe Paterno's fault and not the culture of Child Rape University that still has people defending that man.

What Joe Paterno allowed to happen didn't happen in a vacuum.

I was wrong, as a man I can admit that.

Does that make you feel better about coping pleas for Child Rape U?

you act like a child, move along

I also don't think that you think you are wrong or you wouldn't qoute me whenever Hardy comes up

Last edited:
yeah my friend who works in IT told me about it

Twitter and Paypal got hit pretty hard apparently

I use paypal every 2 seconds for work. NT and Twitter as well. NT and twitter just started working for me now since this morning. Paypal still down for me.

Eventually found out there was a DDoS attack but was wondering what the hell was happening cause it seemed like half the internet was down.

Last edited:
I still don't think the photos prove Nicole Holders story.

Something happened but I'm not sure about her story.

Yes Hardy is an ahole though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom