The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It could be China, it could be Russia, it could be alot of people. It could be someone sitting on their bed who weighs 400 pounds."

In this particular case, no, no it couldn't.

Need real big boy computing resources to pull off today's attacks on Dyn.

Last edited:

the only one that mattered was NT
and netflix. new episodes of black mirror today
smile.gif
I don't partake

"It could be China, it could be Russia, it could be alot of people. It could be someone sitting on their bed who weighs 400 pounds."

In this particular case, no, no it couldn't.

Need real big boy computing resources to pull off today's attacks on Dyn.

Im just quoting trump making a funny lol

the only one that mattered was NT

and netflix. new episodes of black mirror today :smile:

Show is weird as hell. Weird enough in a good way for me to watch all of it though i guess.

Last edited:
I love these player fines. They're necessary and important to the game. How about we start fining and suspending refs for poor officiating. There should be a fine for some of these awful calls made or obvious calls missed. It's crazy how little they care about improving the game.

I love these player fines. They're necessary and important to the game. How about we start fining and suspending refs for poor officiating. There should be a fine for some of these awful calls made or obvious calls missed. It's crazy how little they care about improving the game.

Man.. going be hilarious if the league allows coaches to review calls.. hilarious

But then again, who's reviewing this stuff again... o yea, the dude who got the call wrong

Question the refs and that's what 5-6 figure fine

Still trying figure out what dudes were looking at during the review and no one noticed dude out of bounds touching the ball:

Last edited:

Man.. going be hilarious if the league allows coaches to review calls.. hilarious

But then again, who's reviewing this stuff again... o yea, the dude who got the call wrong

Still trying figure out what dudes were looking at during the review and no one noticed dude out of bounds touching the ball:

Honestly man the only thing that fumble caused was yall having more time on the clock after we scored.

It was going to be 4th down either way.

Personally I think that call was justifiable but there was 10 other that were worse.

The ref that called that chop block should be fired

Last edited:
New Jersey Giants are sticking by their man and paying Josh Brown a full salary. Can any one explain the reasoning behind this? Why not just cut him :lol:

Honestly man the only thing that fumble caused was yall having more time on the clock after we scored.

It was going to be 4th down either way.

does that change the ball being in contact with a player out of bounds?

If I wanted to talk ticky tack shhh.. I would have said how was this not pass interference or illegal contact:
View media item 2193827

Last edited:
New Jersey Giants are sticking by their man and paying Josh Brown a full salary. Can any one explain the reasoning behind this? Why not just cut him :lol:

Feel like they're digging themselves a deeper hole in this mess.

I had Oakland winning the West at the beginning of 2014 which was obviously pre-mature but ive liked their squad for a couple years now. If Carr can live up to the hype that he gets on NT i wouldnt be surprised to see a NE/Oak AFCCCG in the snow just like in 2001. That would be so :pimp:

I had Oakland winning the West at the beginning of 2014 which was obviously pre-mature but ive liked their squad for a couple years now. If Carr can live up to the hype that he gets on NT i wouldnt be surprised to see a NE/Oak AFCCCG in the snow just like in 2001. That would be so
pimp.gif
I like your thinking 
smokin.gif

probably not this year this year for us tho 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom