The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaching in College and the NFL are 2 different things.

People underestimate the men vs boys aspect.
yup, there are huge differences.. the power dynamic.. dudes getting paid.. the ages and the stages of life dudes are in.. focus/priorities of guys.. roster sizes

it's a lot going on there.. dudes get too far out of line in college and they could get buried and then screw themselves come draft time

in the league, all depends on the circumstances with the coach/GM and their level of need.. then you got the cap ramifications for cutting dudes

“There’s no place for domestic violence in our sport/society. We’re committed to doing our part to prevent such heinous acts going forward.”

You're a buffoon. The guy said he thinks of himself as God and women as slaves.
wait, what? he said this? on record, like publicly? wowwwwwww

@mikefreemanNFL
NFL owner to me just now: "I think John will apologize for what he said. He knows it was very inappropriate."
nerd.gif

@mikefreemanNFL
Players are also checking in with me. More than a few stated outright they believe Josh Brown got a break because Brown is white.
Oh.
@mikefreemanNFL
This is developing into a huge problem for the NFL.
@mikefreemanNFL
The texts are coming fast and furious.
@mikefreemanNFL
Player: "We must have the worst run league in sports. Who is our commissioner? Donald Trump?" Sh-- is getting blistering now.
Heh.
@mikefreemanNFL
General sense from team front office execs: Mara needs to apologize, Goodell needs to explain.

Giants look so damn bad not cutting ties immediately. **** is ridiculous, man.

their little pumpkin pie hair cut, child molester looking *** coach's comments this morning are causing a **** storm :lol:

what I still dont understand is on draft day these players are so cool to rg like **** dude walk right past his ***

where's all the people who just a few months ago were posting:

where y'all at? your beloved commissioner needs your support right now :nerd:

Objectively speaking, as a business man he has been a great commissioner for the sport and for the brand.
As a human being though, dude has had his blinders on to any important topics of injustice, abuse, violence, etc.
Complete clown status when it comes to common sense and dealing with the human aspects of the sport, both on and off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom