The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

91pFho.gif

Didn't discredit him at all.

I simply said a defense that held THAT patriots offense to 14 points was more impressive than Eli closing his eyes and throwing to tyree...

That pats team averaged an absurd 37 ppg that year, but let's give Eli all the credit right??

If we're talking about great QBs and you bring Eli in with the "he got 2 rings though" argument we'll have a problem.

People have nothing else to explain why Eli is one of the best except his teams accomplishments.

Didn't discredit him at all.

I simply said a defense that held THAT patriots offense to 14 points was more impressive than Eli closing his eyes and throwing to tyree...

That pats team averaged an absurd 37 ppg that year, but let's give Eli all the credit right??

No I agree the defense was a big part but people use that to act like Eli did nothing

aka pile on Tanne :nerd:

I think you just want him as Brady's next great Caucasian catcher

Last edited:
I refuse to acknowledge AR12 slander after his all world TNF performance

"all world" performance....maybe for Wentz or the Jets QBs. *shrugs*

:lol:

i will say...his 5.8 yards per attempt would make Alex Smith proud. real proud :pimp:

Last edited:
The giants defense was never that good in the regular season, check the stats.

Brady got shut down by an average defense

He should have played better but he choked

They finished the season with a league-leading 53 sacks and forced 16 fumbles. Ironically though, New York allowed 21.9 points per game, which ranked just No. 17 in the league. As for the postseason, the Giants only recorded eight sacks in four games, but they defended 22 passes and forced four fumbles.

In addition, the Giants never allowed more than 20 points in one game. They defeated Tampa Bay 24-14 in the Wild Card round; NFC East rival Dallas 21-17 in the Divisional; and finally the Packers 23-20 in overtime at Lambeau Field.

Even with the 17th rank in points allowed in the regular season, you factor the rest of those numbers in that quote and it tips the scale against your silly argument.

I know you've been sucking off Eli like it's your 2nd job these past few days, but now you're going too far. No need to discredit the performance from the front 4 and how they dominated their way to a Superbowl title. It all starts with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom