The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Favre A Football Life on tonight :pimp:

is that the first time it's airing? would have thought they'd done it before by now

I had Oakland winning the West at the beginning of 2014 which was obviously pre-mature but ive liked their squad for a couple years now. If Carr can live up to the hype that he gets on NT i wouldnt be surprised to see a NE/Oak AFCCCG in the snow just like in 2001. That would be so :pimp:

I like your thinking :smokin

probably not this year this year for us tho :lol:

Get back for that 2001 AFCCG would be priceless at any point in my life time. :lol:

Won't hold my breath on it this year but I do think Carr and the offense are good enough win us 9-10 games this season.

Just getting to the playoffs would be huge.

Really hoping we can get through this string of back-to-back games in Florida 2 - 0.

That would leaving us with a 4 game cushion the second half of the season, we'd still have a realistic chance of getting in even if we were to drop all 4.

Last edited:
I had Oakland winning the West at the beginning of 2014 which was obviously pre-mature but ive liked their squad for a couple years now. If Carr can live up to the hype that he gets on NT i wouldnt be surprised to see a NE/Oak AFCCCG in the snow just like in 2001. That would be so :pimp:

I like your thinking :smokin

probably not this year this year for us tho :lol:

Get back for that 2001 AFCCG would be priceless at any point in my life time. :lol:

Won't hold my breath on it this year but I do think Carr and the offense are good enough win us 9-10 games this season.

Just getting to the playoffs would be huge.

Really hoping we can get through this string of back-to-back games in Florida 2 - 0.

That would leaving us with a 4 game cushion the second half of the season, we'd still have a realistic chance of getting in even if we were to drop all 4.

yeah, my predictions was 9-10 wins competing for the division with outside shot at the playoffs. need to go 2-0 in Florida to keep ground.

Why the hell are the Giants treating Josh Brown like some great player. John Mara talking about

"He's admitted to beating his wife but we don't know to what extent."

**** does that even mean? :lol:

And the league once again acting like they know nothing.

And the league once again acting like they know nothing.

this is because of the Mara-Goodell relationship.

i know Buc Em's takes aren't popular with many on here, but in THIS particular instance, i do not believe it's because of race. it's because of the Goodell-Mara relationship. 100%. Goodell is willing to go easy on owners that he's chummy with. Giants and Ravens both got off REAL easy with their DV cases.

DSK posted a bunch of quotes touching on this (tweets or reports regarding texts from players/team brass around the league)

Last edited:
Ever since the election of Obama and Trump emerging as the GOP front runner, the amount of undercover bigots and WS coming out the woodwork have been alarming. Especially the ones in positions of power.

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet for people to assume race plays a factor when it comes to the favoritism and hypocrisy shown by the NFL upper management. If bringing up race bothers someone THAT much then maybe they harbor some kind of subconscious skewed views themselves. Just my opinion though.

Ever since the election of Obama and Trump emerging as the GOP front runner, the amount of undercover bigots and WS coming out the woodwork have been alarming. Especially the ones in positions of power.

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet for people to assume race plays a factor when it comes to the favoritism and hypocrisy shown by the NFL upper management. If bringing up race bothers someone THAT much then maybe they harbor some kind of subconscious skewed views themselves. Just my opinion though.

I hear you. Race does play factor in how black players get criticized for things compared to white players. In this case I don't think so though cuz Ray Rice only got 2 games at first then after that video came out, all hell broke loose and the NFL looked like clowns they had to backtrack and basically blackballed him cuz of how the public reacted to it. Now in the public and the media in general race is always a factor. There's no way a black player could get accused TWICE like Big Ben and the public just moves on and never talks about it. Mike Vick served his time and people still act like he's this terrible person.

Its not a race issue imo.
Its an NFL issue.

Black or white, no just punishment ever gets served initially until there is public outrage
Teams dont care about any of that either because they are looking out for themselves.
Only reason why Ray rice and greg hardy are not in the league anymore is they are washed and hardy is just nuts.
But tsizzle is still in because he has great talent.

Last edited:
Ray Rice messed it up for DV in the NFL.

How unfortunate.
Can't even beat a woman's *** anymore without a 6 game suspension coming your way...

McAdoo on Odell's behavior: "We talk every day about how you're supposed to act"

McAdoo on Josh Brown AFTER the fact: "I support Josh as a man, father, and as a player"

:lol:  :smh:  That entire organization is a joke.
Heh.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

NT Bowl gonna be lit :smokin

49ers/Texans nt bowl from 2013>this game.
That beef got real on the E-streets.

I personally don't think race played a issue with Brown. However only a 1 game suspension was the wrong punishment. Should have definitely been more.

Why the hell are the Giants treating Josh Brown like some great player.

I am gonna be 100% real about this

Its cause the rest of the team sucks so bad at the red zone that Josh Brown is actually a key player in getting points on the board.

I wanted him gone before the season but this is the truth. Mara and Reese are desperate as hell.

Last edited:
Cliff notes from the 2013 NT Bowl?

Schaub pick 6ing any away slander Texans fans could have possibly thrown Niners fans way. Deuce, MMG, fraud, laughs, whoever else were Niners fans. That's actually the last gameday thread (not including the super bowl) that I remember :lol:

Cliff notes from the 2013 NT Bowl?
SchaubPickedOff.gif

Schaub pick 6ing any away slander Texans fans could have possibly thrown Niners fans way. Deuce, MMG, fraud, laughs, whoever else were Niners fans. That's actually the last gameday thread (not including the super bowl) that I remember :lol:

**** started like week 10 the previous season and lasted 85 seconds into that game :lol:

Last edited:
my Pats are the ones that totally head ****** the Shaub led Texans. they rolled into Foxboro at 11-0 or 11-1 or something. got their teeth kicked in. were never the same after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom