The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliff notes from the 2013 NT Bowl?
SchaubPickedOff.gif

Schaub pick 6ing any away slander Texans fans could have possibly thrown Niners fans way. Deuce, MMG, fraud, laughs, whoever else were Niners fans. That's actually the last gameday thread (not including the super bowl) that I remember :lol:

**** started like week 10 the previous season and lasted 85 seconds into that game :lol:

Yep :lol: such a huge buildup from the season before and the game ended up being unwatchable almost immediately

Remember that season the Titans started like 12-0? :lol:

Honestly no :lol: but was that the team that had Haynesworth, Lendale, Keith Bullock, and Alge Crumpler

yea and they lost to the ravens in the playoffs. 

I think that was flaccos rookie year too. 

when he was "elite" 
laugh.gif

And just for the record...Welker had his hands on it, but I've always felt like Brady could've thrown a better ball in that situation. I've been pretty consistent with that, and had it more on him than Welker IMO. I don't absolve my QB of criticism when I believe he ****** up. That might be too foreign for some dudes though.

Little known fact: Even with the Giants d-line dominating and making life uncomfortable for Tom, he still managed to put together a TD drive to put the team ahead late in the 4th Q in BOTH '07 and '11. Defense could never stay off the field though (especially on 3rd downs), and Eli flipped that overrated "bend but don't break" **** right on its head. It is what is. Sports are funny sometimes, and so are your narratives.

Did some googles...

It was the 2008 Titans that started 10-0. Jets broke their streak in week 12 :smokin. Ended up finishing 13-3

Lendale White scored 15 TD's. Bo Scaife was the leading receiver :lol:

Did some googles...

It was the 2008 Titans that started 10-0. Jets broke their streak in week 12 :smokin. Ended up finishing 13-3

Lendale White scored 15 TD's. Bo Scaife was the leading receiver :lol:

Jeff Fisher had a 13-3 season?!?!?!

wow :lol:

that's definitely the most shocking thing about it

If we're talking about great QBs and you bring Eli in with the "he got 2 rings though" argument we'll have a problem.

People have nothing else to explain why Eli is one of the best except his teams accomplishments.

hmmm so Eli shouldnt get any credit from stepping up his game from the reg season to the playoffs? He more than any other giant stepped up his game during those playoffs. Not saying the defense wasnt great but if Eli played in any of those 8 playoff games like he did in the reg season they lose. you do realize that right? you do realize when a QB leads his team to the go ahead score that is a hard thing to do? it wasnt a game winning FG it was a go ahead TD.

For all those QBs that don't have rings that you think are better than Eli(which may be true for some) find me QBs that stepped up their game in the playoffs. Eli has 2 ints in 8 playoff wins which was a drop by bradsaw.

2 MVPs 2 game winning drives. No game winning drives no rings for the entire team.

consider his 2 MVPs explained for you. go back to hoping your QB does as well in the playoffs....

I'll thank god tonight that giants didnt have QB like andy dalton on their team. His 1 TD and 6 ints in 4 playoff games just gave me goosebumps....

you enjoy andy dalton tomorrow sir

Last edited:
as a whole, Eli's playoff runs were impressive. no if's and but's about it.

same with Flacco's run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom