The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards kicker with the ultimate face of relief :lol:,Dude probably thought he'd get cut
He might still get cut. That Miss against the pats wasn't a chip shot but still very makeable. This last one was even shorter than the PAT. Catanzaro is just shook out there with the game on the line.

Pabs :lol: :lol:

Ain't gonna lie, I'm glad I had no rooting interest on this one g.

I'm always down for the chaos though. That's exactly what we ended up getting. :smokin

Pete's Seahawks definitely have a horseshoe up their *****, but that gets balanced out by the abysmal o-line play. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team be this good year in & year out with this atrocious level of play from its o-line. That's a damn disservice to the rest of those guys on the squad.

Like they said during the game. They have spent a ton of money on the defensive side of the ball, but they've been throwing nickels and dimes towards their OL. It shows.

And Draft is hit and miss too

Minus Okung and Carp (no reason he should have been drafted that early) Oline picks are usually way later rounds on top of that

Last edited:
Last edited:
That was a TD by DJ though right?

Right? Idk why Arizona would go so quick to try to catch them off guard. Let it be reviewed imo
Felt like it was too close to call
Still should have ran on third down

Seahawks should have ran it as well :x
:lol:
Malcolm Butler thanks Bevell for the excellent playcalling

U see what I did there

Good thing Cam Newton is healthy this year because he didn't jump on that fumble

That was a TD by DJ though right?

Right? Idk why Arizona would go so quick to try to catch them off guard. Let it be reviewed imo
Felt like it was too close to call
Still should have ran on third down

Seahawks should have ran it as well :x
:lol:
Malcolm Butler thanks Bevell for the excellent playcalling

U see what I did there

Good thing Cam Newton is healthy this year because he didn't jump on that fumble
Can we trade defenses?

WORD TO POST MALONE DOUBLE OTTTTT

lol :lol:
4145865-0546861403-gw-Mc.gif

Last edited:
http://i0.wp.com/www.georgiaworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/cdn2.vox-cdn.comuploadschorus_assetfile7332707holdme.0-264b91b3727a0db674599ed632d943f19449e8d0.gif?zoom=4&w=858[/quote]

Not quite Calvin Johnson but still good :lol

Just finished the replay.

Well deserved tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom