The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvm found a better one

SecondFortunateHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif

I think some of you guys are bugging saying this was anticlimactic and similar type ****.

Speaking as someone watching with no rooting interests...this was ******* awesome. Just the other day I said just because it's entertaining doesn't mean that it's good. Even with the flags, sluggish offenses, idiot kickers, questionable decisions, etc. we got enough haymakers thrown on both sides to push the dramatic element over everything else.

Forget the fact that it ended tied the single digits...how many HUGE game-changing plays did we see in the 4th Q/OT alone? Great defensive performances finally got pushed to their limit. Both squads kept matching each other all the way to the very end, incompetence and all. :lol:

Every snap in the 4th/OT felt important. Like a playoff game. It turned into one of these wacky *** sporting contests you won't forget about any time soon. After the ****** week he's had with his league on & off the field, Roger should be on his knees thanking these guys for snatching the headlines and putting the focus back on the product. Even if it was for 1 night.

Last edited:
Meh game for the most part with a highly entertaining finish that ended with unbelievable ineptitude. That's what tonight was. Nothing more nothing less. Best game ever talk. Chill
Not even close

Last edited:
I think some of you guys are bugging saying this was anticlimactic and similar type ****.

Speaking as someone watching with no rooting interests...this was ******* awesome. Just the other day I said just because it's entertaining doesn't mean that it's good. Even with the flags, sluggish offenses, idiot kickers, questionable decisions, etc. we got enough haymakers thrown on both sides to push the dramatic element over everything else.

Forget the fact that it ended tied the single digits...how many HUGE game-changing plays did we see in the 4th Q/OT alone? Great defensive performances finally got pushed to their limit. Both squads kept matching each other all the way to the very end, incompetence and all. :lol:

Every snap in the 4th/OT felt important. Like a playoff game. It turned into one of these wacky *** sporting contests you won't forget about any time soon. After the ****** week he's had with his league on & off the field, Roger should be on his knees thanking these guys for snatching the headlines and putting the focus back on the product. Even if it was for 1 night.

**** this game with DMX's Cleveland Browns color themed garden hoee

Pabs :lol: :lol:

Ain't gonna lie, I'm glad I had no rooting interest on this one g.

I'm always down for the chaos though. That's exactly what we ended up getting. :smokin

Pete's Seahawks definitely have a horseshoe up their *****, but that gets balanced out by the abysmal o-line play. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team be this good year in & year out with this atrocious level of play from its o-line. That's a damn disservice to the rest of those guys on the squad.

Last edited:
He's good but he's not anywhere at the level he's hyped up as :lol:. Zona has been responsible for a lot of their own downfalls over the last few seasons,all with some stacked rosters over the last 3/4 years

Last edited:
I don't think you can say he's not a great coach cause Carson Palmer went full-Carson Palmer in the playoffs or cause his kicker missed a chip shot field goal. He's definitely still really, really good.

The Arizona roster only looks stacked because he's a good coach.

How many vets went there and instantly became unwashed?

Chris Johnson was out there cooking

Bruce Arians is a good coach, but sometimes you wouldn't know it with these bizarre *** in-game decisions he makes.

Every AZ game I manage to watch he ALWAYS goes for some goofy **** at least once or twice.

Unconventional is cool...as long as you not being stupid too.

I mean Carson was trash in that playoff game last year. The year before that was winning games with NTer's at QB. Bruce cool to me.

Last edited:
Bruce Arians is a good coach, but sometimes you wouldn't know it with these bizarre *** in-game decisions he makes.

Every AZ game I manage to watch he ALWAYS goes for some goofy **** at least once or twice.

Unconventional is cool...as long as you not being stupid too.

This is what I'm talking about,the Cards always seem to have a brain fart in crucial moments :lol:

Last edited:
Pabs :lol: :lol:

Ain't gonna lie, I'm glad I had no rooting interest on this one g.

I'm always down for the chaos though. That's exactly what we ended up getting. :smokin

Pete's Seahawks definitely have a horseshoe up their *****, but that gets balanced out by the abysmal o-line play. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team be this good year in & year out with this atrocious level of play from its o-line. That's a damn disservice to the rest of those guys on the squad.

Like they said during the game. They have spent a ton of money on the defensive side of the ball, but they've been throwing nickels and dimes towards their OL. It shows.

That was a TD by DJ though right?

Right? Idk why Arizona would go so quick to try to catch them off guard. Let it be reviewed imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom