The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats didn't look that good yesterday. Pitt had a backup QB and an awful defense.

I wouldn't call Dallas the best team in the NFC because their defense is bad and I think they gonna run into some issues soon.

Last night was one of the worst games I've ever seen.

Like they said during the game. They have spent a ton of money on the defensive side of the ball, but they've been throwing nickels and dimes towards their OL. It shows.
We spend less on the line than any team in the league, so you get what you pay for I guess.
And Draft is hit and miss too

Minus Okung and Carp (no reason he should have been drafted that early) Oline picks are usually way later rounds on top of that
It sucks that we haven't drafted well.  Britt in the 2nd, Carpenter, Okung good enough to get big money but not enough to stay healthy, and the jury's out on Ifedi but again, he's been hurt most of the season.

I still want to fire Cable.  The number of penalties is astounding.

Came in just to :wow: and :smh: at Mike Tirico. Ol boy out here in self denial doing Goodfellas impressions in the mirror

I still can't believe that game last night and those gifs
laugh.gif
Same here. I'm still geekin' off that game.

Thrilling from start to finish. Never seen something play out like that before. It was definitely worth staying up late for.

@CardsMarkD
The all-time Cards-Seahawks series dates back to 1976. Entering tonight it was tied at 17 wins per side. It is now 17-17-1 #SEAvsAZ
Of course.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I still can't believe that game last night and those gifs :lol:

Same here. I'm still geekin' off that game.

Thrilling from start to finish. Never seen something play out like that before. It was definitely worth staying up late for.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/CardsMarkD[/URL]"]
@CardsMarkD

The all-time Cards-Seahawks series dates back to 1976. Entering tonight it was tied at 17 wins per side. It is now 17-17-1 #SEAvsAZ

Of course. :lol:  
[/quote]

When did you start watching? The last quarter and OT was thrilling but damn the first 3 quarters were anything but :lol: :x

It was more of a defensive slugfest filled with incompetence on both sides :lol:

:wow: :rofl: at the series stats

Last edited:
When did you start watching? The last quarter and OT was thrilling but damn the first 3 quarters were anything but
laugh.gif
sick.gif

It was more of a defensive slugfest filled with incompetence on both sides
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
at the series stats
Sometime in the 1st so I pretty much saw the whole thing. I'll admit I got distracted at times by other stuff going on around me, but it had my attention for most of the night.

The low scoring struggle fests usually feel like a chore to watch, but not this particular one IMO. A close, high-stakes game between division rivals. Both defenses play fast. High-energy. Physical. The battles going on in the trenches (in Seattle's case, them just trying to hang on for dear life
laugh.gif
mean.gif
). I don't play NFL fantasy so those games that end up like 45-38 don't do much for me.

IDK...to me it just felt like it was only a matter of time before something happened on either side to break it wide open. I kept waiting for it, and never really got it at all. That anticipation kept me from turning it off and calling it a night.

Last edited:
I would have enjoyed that game a lot if it wasn't my team.  Objectively a very good game if you like defense.  Every time a 10 yard pass was completed it felt like a massive play.

"He touched him," Bruce Arians said. "You saw it. Did you see it? Didn't he touch him? Yeah, he sure did. It sure looked like it to me, but it was not ruled that way, same with the last [field goal attempt in overtime]. He definitely touched him.

"I'm sure I'll talk to the league and we'll get some kind of explanation that is all bulls---, like normal."
Bruce not giving any damns.
laugh.gif
Bet you he was even more red than usual in the face when he made these comments.

Arians salty that he has a mediocre team, and I respect that because they are better than what their record shows.

"He touched him," Bruce Arians said. "You saw it. Did you see it? Didn't he touch him? Yeah, he sure did. It sure looked like it to me, but it was not ruled that way, same with the last [field goal attempt in overtime]. He definitely touched him.

"I'm sure I'll talk to the league and we'll get some kind of explanation that is all bulls---, like normal."
Bruce not giving any damns.
laugh.gif
Bet you he was even more red than usual in the face when he made these comments.
Crybaby.

Bruce not giving any damns. :lol: Bet you he was even more red than usual in the face when he made these comments.
Crybaby.

Arians sounding like the beret wearing f***boy that he is. It's not considered a penalty if your ******* guy initiates contact, a**hat. Sit the **** down and take your T.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom