The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arians is so salty
roll.gif
YUP!
**** I would be too!

cardinals had no business having that game end in a tie.

so many opportunities wasted.

Fitz about to prove the doubters wrong?
nerd.gif

like the owner.. coach..

who else did dude call out?
owner, coach, and GM. and i would think the general public
laugh.gif

he has thrown 11 INTs. Manning-esque
I have no clue how you throw 6 INTs in a game and not only not get benched that game.. but start the following game too

I mean unless you're the coach's kid, I have no clue what level THAT doesn't get you benched and put in the back of the queue

Fitz about to prove the doubters wrong? :nerd:

like the owner.. coach..

owner, coach, and GM. and i would think the general public :lol:

I have no clue how you throw 6 INTs in a game and not only not get benched that game.. but start the following game too

I mean unless you're the coach's kid, I have no clue what level THAT doesn't get you benched and put in the back of the queue

yeah i mean it is pretty funny he's up there talking about how the team has lost faith in him. well duh :lol:

Fitz comments pissed me the **** off. Like son, are you aware of your career numbers and your numbers for this season? You should be happy they didn't cut you yet. That's how bad you have been. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO **** YESTERDAY.

yeah i mean it is pretty funny he's up there talking about how the team has lost faith in him. well duh :lol:

Fitz has lost it! I tried to defend him for a while but after yesterday's post game comments I can't anymore

Can't wait til he's gone, rather see Testaverde out there throwing again :smh:

Fitz about to prove the doubters wrong? :nerd:

like the owner.. coach..

owner, coach, and GM. and i would think the general public :lol:

Fitzpicktrick might as well just retire after this season and put that Harvard degree to good use

So Brian Hoyer breaks his arm and need a cart to be taken to the back... Geno and Big Ben tear there ACL and meniscus but they can walk...

Jets should trade Brandon Marshall :nerd:

The rising San Diego Chargers would very much be interested.
Machine Marshall would get hall of fame numbers with Bolo.
Not just hall of fame numbers, RECORD numbers.

Bolo and Machine would break the record Brady and Moss have. Easy. :smokin

Rivers putting up great numbers with Tyrell Williams & Dontrelle Inman on the outside.

Can't even imagine if he had someone like Brandon Marshall. :x

Last edited:
did anyone see this Mike Zimmer thing where he staged a stuffed animal massacre to motivate the Vikings...WHAT THE F

Before dismissing his 5-0 team for the bye week, coach Mike Zimmer scattered stuffed animals of the feline variety throughout Winter Park. Their throats were slashed, with some of the white stuffing within seeping out, and were then splattered with red paint.

Hanging on the larger cat in the locker room was a sign that read “Fat Cats Get Slaughtered.”

did anyone see this Mike Zimmer thing where he staged a stuffed animal massacre to motivate the Vikings...WHAT THE F

Before dismissing his 5-0 team for the bye week, coach Mike Zimmer scattered stuffed animals of the feline variety throughout Winter Park. Their throats were slashed, with some of the white stuffing within seeping out, and were then splattered with red paint.

Hanging on the larger cat in the locker room was a sign that read “Fat Cats Get Slaughtered.”

LMFAO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom