The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never even watch cowered. But I'm at the gym and he's on. Dude is spot on Tomlin.
Been saying it forever bout Tomlin. Dude is overrated.

Missed the 1st half of the skins game, but from what I've been reading, Matt Jones pretty much blew it for them. :smh:

Saw an alarming stat concerning Jones...he fumbles once per 26 carries :wow: 2nd year pro, and already has 8 under his belt.

Fat Rob should be starting.

Cvi9IwfXgAAZWzI.jpg:large

Brandon Graham is an All Pro

Never thought I'd say that, hell Marcus Smith even looks solid
if steven means can be that pure speed 3rd down pass rushing DE, we have zero needs along the DLine.. and that's even if we move barwin for a pick or Oline help

could see graham, cox, Jenkins, McLeod, hicks and maybe bradham all at the pro bowl

"He touched him," Bruce Arians said. "You saw it. Did you see it? Didn't he touch him? Yeah, he sure did. It sure looked like it to me, but it was not ruled that way, same with the last [field goal attempt in overtime]. He definitely touched him.

"I'm sure I'll talk to the league and we'll get some kind of explanation that is all bulls---, like normal."

Hahahahahah, that's dope. He's right though, the rule has been no contact at all. I don't know if they changed it this season or what.

Love NFL Network but I hate this Good Morning Football show.

That show is ****** awful. I would rather watch Mike and Mike over that pile of ****.

Last edited:
Brandon Graham is an All Pro

Never thought I'd say that
Brandon was a stud coming out of Michigan.  All it took was getting him in the right scheme.  We had the right scheme when McDermott was there, then we fired him just to hire a damn O-line coach as our D-Coordinator.  Then brought Bowles up from coaching the secondary (who I always felt didn't get a fair enough chance at DC).  All those years playing out of position, and flip flopping schemes.  Just glad we stuck with him, because he always had the talent as far as rushing the passer goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom