The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bortles keeping it 100 regarding the Jags color rush uniforms :pimp:

"I think somebody's got to tell the truth, so I might as well be the first to say it: I think they're ugly as hell," Bortles said on a teleconference with Nashville media. "I'm not a big fan of the mustard. I think they could have done a better job, and I think they should choose a different color."

"I think somebody's got to tell the truth, so I might as well be the first to say it: I think they're ugly as hell," Bortles said on a teleconference with Nashville media. "I'm not a big fan of the mustard. I think they could have done a better job, and I think they should choose a different color."

Don't let @An Armada see this

Only thing uglier than those jerseys are Bortles' performances...

Only thing uglier than those jerseys are Bortles' performances...

ouch :lol:

Glad somebody spoke up 

Bortles for president 
smokin.gif

He right tho. Many of the color rush jerseys are garbage.
yup.. pats did it the right way..

certain teams you can get away with it, others you should go the bengals route.. or look at throwbacks

but the redesigns for the jags, browns and bucs are the epitome of doing too much (hell even dolphins, which is pretty simple).. gotta realize less is more sometimes (same issue I had when reebok redid the cards and falcons, which both still have)

Last edited:

certain teams you can get away with it, others you should go the bengals route.. or look at throwbacks

but the redesigns for the jags, browns and bucs are the epitome of doing too much (hell even dolphins, which is pretty simple).. gotta realize less is more sometimes (same issue I had when reebok redid the cards and falcons, which both still have)

Yep. Bengals, Chargers, and Pats all had good ones. The Broncos looked like the Browns in their orange ones. The Texans didn't wear their's cause Nike didn't realize them and the Pats have the same colors. Jags color rush look awful. I'm sure there are some others but those are the most notable ones

View media item 2210893

Yep. Bengals, Chargers, and Pats all had good ones. The Broncos looked like the Browns in their orange ones. The Texans didn't wear their's cause Nike didn't realize them and the Pats have the same colors. Jags color rush look awful. I'm sure there are some others but those are the most notable ones

I liked the Broncos ones, Bills uniforms were clean too

Obviously the change in offensive coordinators had nothing to do with it...:rolleyes

Yeah Cooter is a real Bill Walsh. Cooter is so good the loss of a so called HOF WR doesn't effect him one bit. He's a genius on BB level.

Sarcasm obviously. Calvin was a detriment to Staffords growth as a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom