The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun League:

Ralph Vacchiano@RVacchianoSNY 38m38 minutes ago

Giants DE Owa Odighizuwa was fined $12,154 for pretending to take a picture of S Landon Collins after his pick-6 on Sunday. ... Yes, really.
this type of stuff makes zero sense, man
laugh.gif
I really wish the majority of the league would adopt the robot celebration that buddy from the Browns did against NE... this is getting beyond out of hand.

No Fun League:

Ralph Vacchiano@RVacchianoSNY 38m38 minutes ago

Giants DE Owa Odighizuwa was fined $12,154 for pretending to take a picture of S Landon Collins after his pick-6 on Sunday. ... Yes, really.
@iLLoQuent aka DSK
Man...

It's Friday afternoon. I'm all done with work for the week. I'm trying to line up a nice lil' thing for tonight. Soon I'm gonna be on the way to scooping up liq for weekend shenanigans.

I REFUSE to let this d***head Goodell kill my vibe right now. I ain't got the heart for it. I don't condone sexual abuse, but I hope he catches a real live **** up his *** one day. That's all I got for you now.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK  

I REFUSE to let this d***head Goodell kill my vibe right now. I ain't got the heart for it. I don't condone sexual abuse, but I hope he catches a real live **** up his *** one day. That's all I got for you now.

Eagles fans....what's the deal with Ertz barely getting any targets since he came back? Dude is one of like two or three receiving options on the team worthy of targets and he's getting nothing right now. You would think the rookie QB would be looking to checkdown to his pretty damn good TE.

Man...

It's Friday afternoon. I'm all done with work for the week. I'm trying to line up a nice lil' thing for tonight. Soon I'm gonna be on the way to scooping up liq for weekend shenanigans.

View media item 2213599

arrest per game from 2011-2015 per the Washington Post

1. San Diego Chargers - 24.6
2. New York Giants - 22.5
3. New York Jets - 21.5
4. Oakland Raiders - 17.8
5. Pittsburgh Steelers - 16.8

Watching nfl network top 10 list, they showed the Joe Montana highlight of "the catch" and I never eem realized it was vin sully on the call at the time. Thought he was Dodgers only.

What's even more strange is that he retired on the same day that the 49ers hosted the Cowboys just a few weeks back.

Watching nfl network top 10 list, they showed the Joe Montana highlight of "the catch" and I never eem realized it was vin sully on the call at the time. Thought he was Dodgers only.

What's even more strange is that he retired on the same day that the 49ers hosted the Cowboys just a few weeks back.
yeah, they were talking about it on SNF(I think) around the time that he retired. Vin 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom