The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Panther fan I'm friends with STILL won't admit to me that they miss Josh Norman :lol:

I think they could go 1-15 and have 10 more receivers go for 300 yards in a game this year and he would still not admit it

They aren't playing the same at all the levels on the defense. Lack of QB pressure by the DL makes the DB play look even worse.

This is the guy that we gotta hurt. This is the guy that we gotta take out of the game. There’s gotta be 10 guys that want to hurt him every single play. In fact, we may even put a little bounty on Ezekiel Elliott. Let’s get to Alfred Morris.

I’m sick of hearing everybody talk about how good the offensive line is, and how good this guy is. This is the guy that makes them go. This is the guy we’ve gotta take out.

http://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/dallas-cowboys/brian-baldinger-bounty-eagles-cowboys-ezekiel-elliott

This is the guy that we gotta hurt. This is the guy that we gotta take out of the game. There’s gotta be 10 guys that want to hurt him every single play. In fact, we may even put a little bounty on Ezekiel Elliott. Let’s get to Alfred Morris.

I’m sick of hearing everybody talk about how good the offensive line is, and how good this guy is. This is the guy that makes them go. This is the guy we’ve gotta take out.

http://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/dallas-cowboys/brian-baldinger-bounty-eagles-cowboys-ezekiel-elliott

View media item 2213969

They aren't playing the same at all the levels on the defense. Lack of QB pressure by the DL makes the DB play look even worse.

And I was trying to ask him why that's happening then. If Norman didn't mean **** to their defense why when he was there they went 15-1 and their defense was killing **** and then why are they 1-5 and their defense has been terrible since he left? Their whole front 7 that was supposed to be so amazing and the reason Norman looked good has been healthy all year.

I'm thinking about bringing Sneakerpro Jr to the Texans game tomorrow. He's 1

Is this a bad idea or not?

bad idea. too young still. season weather with people getting sick and large crowds. id wait tll hes bigger.

how is he usually when you're out? if he's pretty chill and relaxed, for it. just get him something to help protect his ears from the noise. not sure how important that is but i see more and more babies with those headsets on at games.

He's too young to be exposed to Osweiler
damn 
laugh.gif

the only thing that annoyed me once about a baby at a game is one time at a Bruins game, a lady in front of me told me to stop yelling because it was too loud for her baby. my girl that was with me straight up hit her with, "get your baby some earplugs or don't bring her to a PLAYOFF HOCKEY GAME!!!" :lol:

So I have my Allen Robinson jersey, however I want another player. Who should I get? Julius Thomas, Jalen Ramsey, Dante Fowler, or Blake Bortles?

The visual of spilling beer on a baby has me :rofl: :rofl:

It was more like a baptism. My brother and I were coming from behind our seats and stepping down in them while holding our full beers. As we both stepped down he brought his knee over the seat and it hit the back of my elbow which jolted my beer forward and sprayed this baby in its moms arms.

Im with DSA though. I apologized but the Mom wasnt having it. I didnt care cause she brought her baby to the only place in the city where that could happen.

Last edited:
The visual of spilling beer on a baby has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
and then to shrug it off like it ain't nothin' 
laugh.gif

It seems like it would be more of a hassle to bring a baby to a game, diaper changes, feeding, crying.. etc.

all normal stuff, but would be much better to deal with at home than some germ infested NFL stadium. 

lil ***** ain't gonna remember not 1 play from that game anyway. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom