The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Jags signed Hardy, I would've pulled a DeAndre Jordan and went back to the Lions

Not Srs

....Or Am I :nerd:

giphy.gif

It is known.

NickFolarin NickFolarin has until September 11th, 2016, kickoff time,to declare his intention to remain with the Lions or dissolve his commitment to them and join the Jaguars.

If the day passes and he fails to announce his intentions, his fanhood reverts back to the Lions and he will be tried as seen fit by the Lion contingent for conspiracy to betray his native team. The death penalty is available as desired by the Lions contingent.

Last edited:
It is known.

NickFolarin NickFolarin has until September 11th, 2016, kickoff time,to declare his intention to remain with the Lions or dissolve his commitment to them and join the Jaguars.

If the day passes and he fails to announce his intentions, his fanhood reverts back to the Lions and he will be tried as seen fit by the Lion contingent for conspiracy to betray his native team. The death penalty is available as desired by the Lions contingent.

All of this seems reasonable. I'll allow it!

It is known.

I'm rooting for him to switch. We need fans of other teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
eh, 2k5 was a great game collector. But not the best. Portrayed NFL football as too graceful, and a lot of finesse imo.

from the years of 2009-2013 every sports gamer on youtube swore to you that 2k5 was better than whatever the current madden was. But to be fair, those maddens were pretty bad 
laugh.gif

I played Gameday 98 until the disc didn't work. Spin move was unreal at that time. I was killing with Sanders and Faulk. **** was great.

Jags better not sign that piece of ****.

Last edited:
I played Gameday 98 until the disc didn't work. Spin move was unreal at that time. I was killing with Sanders and Faulk. **** was great.

Jags better not sign that piece of ****.

Bruh Gameday had that juke move that would go through everyone. Problem was at some point using it your RB would pull something and grab his leg every time.

Last edited:
there's no Jags fan on the board to ultimately decide whether or not Nick can be accepted into the Jags Cub Club. he is free to leave his Lion brothers and join London's soon-to-be franchise

there was one dude who showed up around draft time saying he was gonna post more but never came back :smh:

As long as no one switches to a AFC west team, @Stillin already doing too much with his charger shorts.

Last edited:
Two football games had me in awe when I first played

Tecmo Super Bowl (still goat)
NFL 2K on Dreamcast

there's no Jags fan on the board to ultimately decide whether or not Nick can be accepted into the Jags Cub Club. he is free to leave his Lion brothers and join London's soon-to-be franchise

there was one dude who showed up around draft time saying he was gonna post more but never came back :smh:

As long as no one switches to a AFC west team, @Stillin already doing too much with his charger shorts.

We need more AFC West fans so I can start up the AFC West trash talk thread again.

No one wants to see us.

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
#Texans DL JJ Watt’s surgery was for a herniated disc, source said. He had symptoms while working out on his own. 8 week return is best-case

No Watt in Week 2 versus the Pats?? :nerd:

Pretty Jimmy and Co. by 3 scores if so :pimp:

JJ gonna post a selfie in the gym tomorrow saying something about how lifting after back surgery only makes you stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom