The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that Giants win last night should put them in as a wild card. Unless a collapse of epic proportions happens

Still don't think they'll go far tho. They don't score enough/put teams away.

Can Dallas clinch the East next week with a win against the Bucs?

Last edited:
Crazy play from yesterday's Seahawks/Packers game...

I forgot dude's name, but #88 on the Packers was carrying the ball on a 3rd and 17. Dude was in a full sprint for about 15 of those yards and the only thing that stood between him and the 1st down marker was Cam Chancellor. Chancellor was standing flat footed, had NO momentum, got in an athletic stance, lowered his shoulder and drove #88 back 2 yards. It was SO impressive and a testament to how strong Chancellor is.

Dolphins pull out the win today, keeping their playoff hopes alive and the fanbase is fighting amongst each other. SMH

See how myself and Washington homies stick together. Take notes Phins fans.

lol you must be new here.
Dolphins fans have ALWAYS had a divide.

Crazy play from yesterday's Seahawks/Packers game...

I forgot dude's name, but #88 on the Packers was carrying the ball on a 3rd and 17. Dude was in a full sprint for about 15 of those yards and the only thing that stood between him and the 1st down marker was Cam Chancellor. Chancellor was standing flat footed, had NO momentum, got in an athletic stance, lowered his shoulder and drove #88 back 2 yards. It was SO impressive and a testament to how strong Chancellor is.

I meant to post about this. That tackle was ridiculous, unreal.

Gotta watch Undisputed. Sharpe predicted Dak would turn the ball over twice. Skip said Giants weren't good and had no chance.

Yeah, it didn't last long. Just wanted to see what Skip had to say. Started spewing sh and I had to change it.

There's gonna be a lot of pressure on Dak, Garrett and Jones. Media and fans stirring up all kinds of ****. I love it.

What was the dudes username that got roasted in this thread a few years ago that had the bedroom dresser off the titanic?

Looking for his input on the Cowboys QB situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom