The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam isn't a regular QB though. He runs the ball more than most, he had like 10-15 running plays called for himself. He's gonna keep getting hit like that unless he stops running the ball. Brady , Ben and Eli would get those calls because they never run, big difference. Cam is also bigger than most of the defensive players so it takes much more to take him down.

I thought it was interesting that Brandon Marshall had a much softer hit, he was on all fours and they took him out immediately. Cam took a harder shot, was on the ground longer and he stayed in. Cam should have been getting tested.

Cam was getting ****** up in the backfield though. A lot of his running plays end in dives not big hits

I think that's more because he moves like a runner and is a threat to take off running at any moment. Unlike your traditional QBs. Either way, it's football and I love seeing players get hit hard. I remember watching Eli get murdered out in SF in that playoff game. Never looked up for a flag or anything. Just played.

Well then why don't they call it? There's clearly no racism and we're all the same so it couldn't be because he's black, right Cam?

We've seen all running QBs take more hits than your traditional QB. Bob, Kaep, Russell, Cam. They all take more hits in the pocket and out of the pocket than your traditional QBs.

:lol:

First no one said it was a race issue.

Second refs might look at it like you.

Doesn't make it right.

They call these hits on WRs and RBs all the time, why not the QB.

I think Cams size is the biggest issue.

im not goin to go with the whole refs conspiracy vs Cam but Cam takes alot of unusual hits normal qbs would get flagged for.

View media item 2127341

def not trying to sound like a homer.

As a fan of a team that had mcnabb as our QB during our best run and teams since I've actually really known what the hell was going on in football..

And then had Vick for a bit

I hope cam reconsiders his views

Then Ponder will play out week 12-16 and the 49ers get the top pick

Who is the Browns number 2?

For someone who says "I'm taking the Browns to the super bowl" a little too much.. Didn't realize how the above could be taken til I reread it

Cam isn't a regular QB though. He runs the ball more than most, he had like 10-15 running plays called for himself. He's gonna keep getting hit like that unless he stops running the ball. Brady , Ben and Eli would get those calls because they never run, big difference. Cam is also bigger than most of the defensive players so it takes much more to take him down.

I thought it was interesting that Brandon Marshall had a much softer hit, he was on all fours and they took him out immediately. Cam took a harder shot, was on the ground longer and he stayed in. Cam should have been getting tested.

Pretty sure a bunch of those hits he was standing in the pocket and not running

Cam took some nasty hits last night but the only one I had a real problem with is when Darian Stewart came diving in after he was clearly going down

Imagine if Hyde runs like CJ did last night and Blaine Gabbert and the crew beat the Panthers next week....
gabberthero.0.gif

Soon
#GabbertEra
Then Ponder will play out week 12-16 and the 49ers get the top pick
usatsi_8946531.jpg

I don't see the argument. Those hits were definitely illegal and should have been flagged. You can't go helmet to helmet like that—it doesn't matter if the QB is running or not. And he wasn't running.

They would have been illegal on an RB also, just missed calls.

There was only real bad one, they flagged it.

The other one that was real bad, I don't hear anyone crying about it and that was the one he initiated it when he ran and lowered his head.

He was hit four times in the head. Only one was in the pocket which was when Ware came and hit him and he fell into Von's helmet.

He had the one by Marshall, we've seen that hit get called and not get called sometimes.

It's football, it's a physical *** game. You beat Cam by literally beating Cam. Some of y'all the same ones crying about how you can't hit the QB anymore, they protect them too much, it's football BUT now it's a problem? Later for that.

Ray Lewis just said that's how we played against Ben. He's a big guy and it takes a lot to beat them and take them down.

Last edited:
I understand weak calls on QB hits but he was drilled helmet to helmet, that is a missed flag and a bad one

Homie got some strong hate for Cam. :lol: Never change baller.

I understand weak calls on QB hits but he was drilled helmet to helmet, that is a missed flag and a bad one

Which one is that? He got flagged for the one he got drilled. I listed the other three that got hit.

Homie got some strong hate for Cam. :lol: Never change baller.

Would feel the same way if it was Jameis Winston or David Carr. Has nothing to do with my dislike of Cam.

Those hits on cam were brutal.

Reminded me of the times Ben would get tore up against the Ravens.

It's like the NFL doesn't care about those 2 black QB's safety sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom