The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we boycott the NFL for showing too many ads? I swear a 15 minute qtr feels like an hour

The NFL could tweet #HitlerDidNothingWrong and follow it up with a #srs and im still tuning in every time.

Boycotting the NFL until they give us free NFL Sunday Ticket and cheaper super bowl tickets

Folks showing their *** and putting their racist ideologies in front street.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/.../hart-kraper-nick-stupidity-armed-ego/385696/

Ol' "I got black friends" "It's heritage, not hate" looking ***
I have had it with dopes like Kaepernick and with the Black Lives Matter rabble-rousers who had the audacity to protest at my man Elvis' place, Graceland, in August. Elvis sang gospel and blues, wore bling, bought Cadillacs, took care of his mom when he got rich, died of a drug overdose. And his daughter married Michael Jackson. Good Lord, people, leave The King alone. Has any white man met you halfway more than Elvis?
df is this 
why.png

hope yall ready for eleven this sunday.. better eat your eggos!

CrrFjJCW8AA7_qJ.jpg:large

Last edited:
I have the Saints winning late at home. 

The bears game last season was a collapse in game management, soft play calling, defense in the secondary against tight ends, and ball security by our feature back. Take off the Murray fumble, sloppy defense, and a few breaks for Chicago and it's a game that Oakland wins. 
I'm not entirely sold on Oakland until they manage games better and adjust their playbook to the skills of their players. 
Get Crabtree and Walford involved and the offense moves.
Stop running Murray into the pile and open the playbook for more screens. 

I respect the honest assessment. I think Oakland is a very good team. I just have to see it first. Much like Washington my fandom aside I believe we should win the division. We don't have a Denver or KC to compete with. It's time for Kirk to put up or shut up.

Trust man from a fan stand point, there's some anxiety heading into this season. Expectations are a *****, first time in almost 15 years.

I think we have a talented team. To be a good team we have to win games on the field. A good team beats New Orleans playing at 10:00am on the road.

Trust man from a fan stand point, there's some anxiety heading into this season. Expectations are a *****, first time in almost 15 years.

I think we have a talented team. To be a good team we have to win games on the field. A good team beats New Orleans playing at 10:00am on the road.
You know damn well we never play well at 10am 
laugh.gif
 We got 5 games at 10am this year...man I hope we can pull out 2 of them

I never understood why they leave on Saturdays for those 10am starts...

Last edited:
Bro we travel on Saturday? That's probably why!

I had no idea man that's ridiculous. You'd think that's the kind of nonsensical operations stuff Reggie had completely stamped out.

Bro we travel on Saturday? That's probably why!

I had no idea man that's ridiculous. You'd think that's the kind of nonsensical operations stuff Reggie had completely stamped out.
Multiple times last year they were jumping on a plane on Saturday via Raiders Snapchat.

Not sure what other west coast teams do when they travel to different time zones.

And when they play them back-to-back games in FL (Jax & TB), they better not even come back home 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I have had it with dopes like Kaepernick and with the Black Lives Matter rabble-rousers who had the audacity to protest at my man Elvis' place, Graceland, in August. Elvis sang gospel and blues, wore bling, bought Cadillacs, took care of his mom when he got rich, died of a drug overdose. And his daughter married Michael Jackson. Good Lord, people, leave The King alone. Has any white man met you halfway more than Elvis?
df is this 
why.png

roll.gif

thats gotta be a troll post. 

Last edited:
5 of the Raiders first 8 games is traveling east. Tough road early for them regardless of the opposition.

Last edited:
Didn't even realize the Jets play next Thursday @ Buffalo. Thought that game was a few weeks into the season for some reason :smh: gotta take advantage of a depleted Bengals team and win Week 1.

That's how I felt when they played Chicago last season. Your right on all accounts but it's the Raiders until further notice. I don't see much difference between Oakland and Washington. Two teams that's been down for years but everyone seems to be sold on Oakland. We'll see Sunday.

I have the Saints winning late at home. 

The bears game last season was a collapse in game management, soft play calling, defense in the secondary against tight ends, and ball security by our feature back. Take off the Murray fumble, sloppy defense, and a few breaks for Chicago and it's a game that Oakland wins. 
I'm not entirely sold on Oakland until they manage games better and adjust their playbook to the skills of their players. 
Get Crabtree and Walford involved and the offense moves.
Stop running Murray into the pile and open the playbook for more screens. 

That loss is on Del Rio, how you gon let them drive down and kick a field goal so easily.

Musgrave needs to show something or kick rocks, don't hand cuff these dudes.

cant lie im excited to see the Raiders and Houston play this year....alot of known faces in new places. 

i think Brock is stealing money... 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom