The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the Twittersphere and I see the #1 topic right now is #boycottNFL.

I was like oh ****. Something must have happened or some crazy news broke out this morning. Perhaps someone wrote a powerful thinkpiece on Cam's shots to the head and CTE, or maybe the domestic violence issues, the fugazi *** marketing for military & breast cancer awareness, the league's blatant disregard and manipulation of their players' rights. Here we go, one of these things is finally poppin' off...

...but it's none of that. The 'Murica people got the topic trending over a ******g protest. :lol:

PATHETIC.

Last edited:
Wait, whites want to boycott the NFL because of the players protesting?

You can't make this **** up.

MTNBSBSHSHSVSHJRJDGWUIDFOK.

But we already knew this, the NFL has the most unintelligent and racist fans of any sport not named NASCAR.

You can even see it in some of the guys who post in this thread.

Last edited:
All the racist white people were probably cheering or thinking it was justice or karma when bm looked like he was going to be out with a concussion yesterday.

Last edited:
All the racist white people were probably cheering or thinking it was justice or karma when bm looked like he was going to be out with a concussion yesterday.

Just search his name in Twitter and you get that + much worse.

Same with when Cam got hit by Stewart.

View media item 2160310
View media item 2160312

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. This is truly awful. Did these people get this upset when players were caught beating women, raping broads or doing drugs? Kaep really started something. I love it.
That second picture is truly awful. If they want blacks out the league, ok that's fine. Just don't be mad when your product is inferior in every way possible.

I've never figured out why people keep thinking athletes are designated role models for children. They get paid to beat the **** out of each other, swing sticks, put balls in holes, and sell beer. :lol:
Get outta here with that ****

Last edited:
[quote name="TheGameofSoles" url="/t/651382/2016-nfl-discussion-thread/12540#post_26496641[B]"]I've never figured out why people keep thinking athletes are designated role models for children.[/B] They get paid to beat the **** out of each other, swing sticks, put balls in holes, and sell beer. :lol:
Get outta here with that ****[/quote]

Because they don't want to or are incapable of being role models for their own children.

Last edited:
I've never figured out why people keep thinking athletes are designated role models for children. They get paid to beat the **** out of each other, swing sticks, put balls in holes, and sell beer. :lol:
Get outta here with that ****
as the late great George Carlin stated "think about the dumbest person you know and realize half of them are dumber then that"

Last edited:
Werent some fans in the stadium yelling for Derek Anderson to be put in one of these seasons? Thats when I knew the hatred was strong on Cam :lol:

I think it's great that the fascists are gonna boycott the NFL, we don't need their trash takes anyway, rather have the sport be supported by actual reasonable humans than be misrepresented by a bunch of fascists

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom