The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically everybody hates Cam now?

i love it...watch this thread around week 10 or 11. it will be completely different.

the typically Cam hater will be quiet and everybody else will act like all the stuff said pre season didnt happen.

Last edited:
The problem is it's not consistent. While ya'll sitting here saying "It's football, mans game" ok cool, let every QB get hit like this then. But they don't.
I don't think he gets it.

what don't I get? you can't have it both ways

you can't love what he does on the field but call him Klan Newton off the field

"it's bigger than football" right?

Son you can't tell people what to think. :lol:

We can still like Cam on the field and clown him for basically saying racism doesn't exist. Those type of dumb comments won't be ignored. I haven't even called any of those names but understand why people are.

I'm not seeing where anybody would think the Saints defense is going to be improved. If they had Rankins then I'd say it would be, but he's out for the year. Laurinitis and Stephone Anthony aren't going to work wonders for them. They're still going to get lit up.

I understand that but Oakland lost to the Bears and Lions last season. They have to prove to me they can actually win the games they should before I believe. I'm taking the established QB and HC on Sunday at home.

Last edited:
what don't I get? you can't have it both ways

you can't love what he does on the field but call him Klan Newton off the field

"it's bigger than football" right?
separating the man from his work. No problem with that. I dislike cam for being a frontrunner. What he does off the field is irrelevant to what he does on the field. Dude is great, can't stand his on field persona. His off field persona I don't care bout.

I've been pretty indifferent when it comes to Cam. But the way people online and in person pick him apart and over analyze every thing he does on and off the field. It's super annoying.

**** it. I'm officially a fan of Cam and I hope he continues to tear **** up for a long time.

We can still like Cam on the field and clown him for basically saying racism doesn't exist. Those type of dumb comments won't be ignored. I haven't even called any of those names but understand why people are.

So again what don't I get?

yea cant come with the football is football argument when talking about hits on a QB.. if you're going to essentially wrap most QBs in bubble wrap and go overboard to protect them where you're essentially dealing with a 'strike zone' when it comes to hitting them, well you gotta apply the rules to all

which is the problem.. I've literally seen dudes swipe and miss when going for the QB's arm when he's on the back end of his throwing motion and they'll throw a flag just because it looked like they may have caught the helmet or the QB flinched enough at the right time to sell it

Last edited:
I've been pretty indifferent when it comes to Cam. But the way people online and in person pick him apart and over analyze every thing he does on and off the field. It's super annoying.

**** it. I'm officially a fan of Cam and I hope he continues to tear **** up for a long time.

Yea we were all on his side when they were calling him all types of thugs and nigg*** just for dancing and dabbing, they simply attacked that man because he was a black Qb dominating and having fun. But somehow in just a few short months we moved on from racism :smh:

Last edited:
I understand that but Oakland lost to the Bears and Lions last season. They have to prove to me they can actually win the games they should before I believe. I'm taking the established QB and HC on Sunday at home.

Gimme the Raiders offense plus Mack, Irvin, Malcolm Smith, Amerson, Sean Smith, Reggie Nelson and Karl Joseph over the Saints every day.

I like Cam on the field. Thought he was shook in SB 50 but whatever. Those comments when asked about Kaep = clown status to me. Especially after what he endured last season. It was a slap in the face of everyone who supported him through that.

So again what don't I get?

When you say

"you can't have it both ways"

Obviously it's something you don't get.

Almost got lost in the shuffle with all the new posts yesterday, but @NickFolarin's Tribune letter to announce his decision was brilliant. Good stuff son.

...I still hope the Lions flourish in spite of your treacherous ways though.

Gimme the Raiders offense plus Mack, Irvin, Malcolm Smith, Amerson, Sean Smith, Reggie Nelson and Karl Joseph over the Saints every day.

That's how I felt when they played Chicago last season. Your right on all accounts but it's the Raiders until further notice. I don't see much difference between Oakland and Washington. Two teams that's been down for years but everyone seems to be sold on Oakland. We'll see Sunday.

They itching for him to fail :rofl:

Cooks ain't burning nobody, Brees spreads the ball to everybody.

Snead has been better on a per touch basis than Cooks, not to mention Fleener will be getting the red zone work.

Julio burns everybody so that's not saying much.

Evans needs to quit dropping the ball but he's also 6'5 240 with a damn near 40 inch vertical, let me know how many CB's are stopping that.

That's how I felt when they played Chicago last season. Your right on all accounts but it's the Raiders until further notice. I don't see much difference between Oakland and Washington. Two teams that's been down for years but everyone seems to be sold on Oakland. We'll see Sunday.
good comparison. I see it except the wr have made the playoffs this decade. . I'm not sold on the Raiders either . Need to actually do something besides be good on paper.

Last edited:
good comparison. I see it. I'm not sold on the Raiders either . Need to actually do something besides be good on paper.

I'm sold on them.

Saying it now before the bandwagon starts once y'all realize just how talented they are on both sides of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom