The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that's the difference between fans. Chargers fans were optimistic for a second.

Every Dolphins fan in here KNEW they were going to lose. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You just gonna pretend you didnt see my post directed to you?

pump the breaks?

you read some of that stuff they were saying above "UDFA" "second day"

this is my views (which I've basically said several times in a couple different forms):

Pulling up quotes about him after his first game expecting dudes to eat crow is crazy . All you just said about him was true but regardless it's was one game

I get saying the guy would be a project and have to sit a year.. or saying you take the guy in he 2nd round because of the risk

But dudes questioned the measurables of a guy 6'5, 240 and ran 4.7.. DEs and OLBs have gone top 15 with those measurements

Wentz is going to be good, he still has a lot to improve as any rookie but I always thought he was the best QB in the draft.

Eagles future looks bright honestly.

Imma Eagles fan. I loved the way Wentz looked yesterday ..I'm jus being careful not to get to high on him. Call me scorned from dealing with trash since Mcnabb :lol:

Im not expecting anything crazy from him this year.. i just want to see signs.. things that can be built upon

We know our WRs suck.. we thought sproles would be a good recieivng open but he had couple drops

I just want to see him make smart decisions.. use the TEs and give guys a chance.. if they dont catch it, well that aint on him.. essentially pretty much what i expected from bradford, play conservative

We're probably drafting a WR in the first.. and luckily RB is so stacked guys will be there in the 2nd and 3rd that shouldnt be

Do not give Drew Brees any time.

Do not give him a two minute drill.

Do not give him a minute.

Do not give him thirty seconds.

Do not give him ten seconds.

Do not give him a sniff of OT. 

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ Green on Revis: "That guy has nothing left to prove, he's a 1st ballot Hall of Famer. I'm trying to get where he is."

This dude tore us a new one yesterday but he's all class. Really easy guy to root for.

for the hot take section:

Jonathan Kinsley@Brickwallblitz Apr 25

Serious Question: Why are people high on Carson Wentz?

Ian Wharton@NFLFilmStudy Apr 25

@bturner4559 I wouldn't take Wentz until day 2 sometime

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Feb 23

Wentz is one of those guys that I watch and very quickly get the feeling he's a project. A very big project. Like 2-3 years project.

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Feb 23

That's a bit of hyperbole to prove a point. Wentz is draftable in the later rounds to UDFA based on his physical tools. Long-term project.

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Mar 21

Just watched a clip from Gruden's camp with Wentz. Man, even his play recall is sloooooowwww when talking to JG.

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Apr 22

Watched Goff and Wentz's Gruden QB Camp episodes last night. Even more convinced Goff is the real deal and Wentz is a late round project

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Apr 24

Honest question: How are Wentz and Hackenberg different as prospects?

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Apr 24

And Hackenberg can read through a progression. But yet Wentz is a top 5 pick and Hackenberg is a late rounder? Something's amiss here

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy May 2
NFL Philosophy Retweeted IzAcH

Vernon Adams has very good field vision. Wentz does not. Major
1f511.png

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Aug 25
NFL Philosophy Retweeted kyle

Yes. Carson Wentz is a long term project with too many risks to me. Was a late round pick for me.

Justis Mosqueda@JuMosq Apr 21
Justis Mosqueda Retweeted tbw

I believe the Eagles just traded a lot for Carson Wentz, who is my fifth QB in this class.

Justis Mosqueda@JuMosq Aug 14

@PacificNW_AJ Wentz is not good. I did think Goff was the only QB who was going to start Week 1 of the bunch, though.

beaux@BeauxJaxson Mar 29

@OptimumScouting yeah that's a big reason i cant buy that wentz is like a full round better than him. what if cardale was at ndsu?

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Mar 27

carson wentz probably the worst QB prospect Ive seen in terms of attention/hype/projected draft spot vs reality in a while

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 7

this is especially funny because people think Wentz can get better at a lot of things, but that RG3 can't "bounce back"

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 7
Derrik Klassen Retweeted Ryan Burns

idk, RG3 is miles more talented than Wentz in every way. Experiment w/ RG3 and take, like, Ramsey

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 10

wentz doesnt resemble any qb prospect that Ive ever seen who has had success, and he doesnt resemble good nfl qbs

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 14

Going through some Wentz again. He's not particularly smart.

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 15

@AllbrightNFL He isn't any smarter than, like, Cardale. Wentz misses easy reads almost every other play, it seems.

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 19

I'd like to hear what Carson Wentz does better than Connor Cook other than bible study

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 19
Derrik Klassen Retweeted Dom Gutowski

I really dont know that Wentz has one better trait, save athleticism.

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 20

Wentz about to be the worst QB pick since Blaine Gabbert, man

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 20

I dont even like Goff much and I'd say he improved some. Wentz? Not really.

not surprised, these are the #twitterdraft dudes

Last edited:
lol that's the difference between fans. Chargers fans were optimistic for a second.

Every Dolphins fan in here KNEW they were going to lose. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What a stupid post. Of course a sports fan would be slightly optimistic for A SECOND when their team is up by 3 touchdowns.
But none of us were surprised when they lost the lead. Chargers been breaking hearts since the prohibition era. Nothing new man.

Optimistic about the season or the team tho in general? Hell nah man.
What Charger fans you talkin about? You just pullin crap out your pants. :rolleyes

We're a 4-12 team that drafted a defensive end that isnt even playing. The only thing any logical Charger fan is optimistic about is landing another top 3 pick in next years draft.
Keenan tearing his ACL all but solidified that draft spot. :smh:

Last edited:

What a stupid post. Of course a sports fan would be slightly optimistic for A SECOND when their team is up by 3 touchdowns.
But none of us were surprised when they lost the lead. Chargers been breaking hearts since the prohibition era. Nothing new man.

What Charger fans you talkin about? You just pullin crap out your pants. :rolleyes

We're a 4-12 team that drafted a defensive end that isnt even playing. The only thing any logical Charger fan is optimistic about is landing another top 3 pick in next years draft.

Why you quote me? :lol:

Why you quote me? :lol:

Couldn't find his post so i had to quote your quote to use his.
I thought bolding his words would do the trick :lol: :tongue:

Lmao... you wanna talk about it bruv?
And specifically that was in regards to @100027 post. But that's cool man, let it flow.

Reactions: HIM
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
6 mins ago - View on Twitter
As @PSchrags alluded, Cleveland source says Browns' QB RGIII has a "potentially serious" shoulder injury. Testing today.

RG3 may have a serious shoulder injury. That Karma for doing his wife dirty caught up to him quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom