The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I've seen on twitter, everyone who protested the anthem participated in the 9/11 tributes.

smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
lol that's the difference between fans. Chargers fans were optimistic for a second.

Every Dolphins fan in here KNEW they were going to lose. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You just gonna pretend you didnt see my post directed to you?

What a stupid post. Of course a sports fan would be slightly optimistic for A SECOND when their team is up by 3 touchdowns.
But none of us were surprised when they lost the lead. Chargers been breaking hearts since the prohibition era. Nothing new man.

Optimistic about the season or the team tho in general? Hell nah man.
What Charger fans you talkin about? You just pullin crap out your pants. :rolleyes

We're a 4-12 team that drafted a defensive end that isnt even playing. The only thing any logical Charger fan is optimistic about is landing another top 3 pick in next years draft.
Keenan tearing his ACL all but solidified that draft spot. :smh:

Lmao... you wanna talk about it bruv?
And specifically that was in regards to @100027 post. But that's cool man, let it flow.

Bruh i never had an issue with you, we always been cool.
It doesnt matter who that was in regards to, you were taking a swipe at charger fans and i stepped in to defend our "optimism" respectfully.
If you want to continue discussing something you started cool, if not theres no reason for me to keep letting it flow. :lol:

Your call man. Both our teams lost yesterday, so i aint here to take personal shots.
Just didn't respect your perception of Charger fans in the context of your post. We expected to lose week 1 as soon as the schedule was released, so there was no delusion on our parts :lol:

Last edited:
lol that's the difference between fans. Chargers fans were optimistic for a second.

Every Dolphins fan in here KNEW they were going to lose. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I honestly didn't.
What was it?
@im that one Heres your Avi from our Avi bet :smokin

So RG3 might miss significant time with a shoulder injury.
mean.gif
hit was brutal.. and you could see something wasn't right.. next play dude went down limp.. wasn't til the reply everyone saw he was untouched, think everyone assumed he got blasted again

was shocked when he came out again when they got the ball again down 19 with very little time left

Lmao I swear to god I wasn't. Dude we are fine, just miscommunication.
Could have been any team having a hopeful outlook.

I was taking a swipe on how awful the Dolphins are and have been. How depressed their fans are that they know nothing good can happen and they expected a loss. Trust me... I'm not only a member, I'm the president.

Wife sat next to me saying how they are gonna pull it off. I laughed at her and said they will blow it with a minute to go. I was wrong, it was 30 seconds.

I honestly didn't.
What was it?
@im that one Heres your Avi from our Avi bet :smokin

A debt is paid.

Kate Upton doesn't do it for me, I would still obviously give her 3 minutes of pleasure

brunettes>
kate upton.. most of them chicks on foxnews.. sarah palin.. that one conservative chick that's on the skinny side, blonde but still fly, I see her videos on twitter or facebook all the time

all them would still get it.. and I would thoroughly enjoy myself.. hell would be funny like half the chicks who I went to high school with (heavily heavily GOP.. hell jeb's younger son was in my class), who had 'accidents' that had to get dealt with and expose their blatant hypocrisy

Last edited:
Browns trade Patriots for Jimmy G?
3 first round picks.
2 second round picks.
And a 6th round pick that turns into a hall of famer.

Book it.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the hurt guys like me? :lol: I listed him second tier in my WR rankings

My fault g, but I just don't see some guys are so hell bent on him being in that top tier when he's not.

Not saying he's not capable of taking another step but until he shows that, let the games be played.

Only wide receivers better than AJ are AB and Julio. That's it

There nothing objective or measurable you can use to prove other wise.

:lol:
As much as Kate Upton isn't the brightest bulb out there, I still like those big breasts of hers

Well of course I would hit that raw but my point is if she is going to call people disgraceful then she should take a look at herself, what her profession is what and where she is speaking from.
I odnt have a problem with what she does for a living but when she is one of the poster girls of sexual objectification, she dont have any moral high ground to call out anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom