The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
As much as Kate Upton isn't the brightest bulb out there, I still like those big breasts of hers

Well of course I would hit that raw but my point is if she is going to call people disgraceful then she should take a look at herself, what her profession is what and where she is speaking from.
I odnt have a problem with what she does for a living but when she is one of the poster girls of sexual objectification, she dont have any moral high ground to call out anyone
I agree
I still wouldn't care about what she says in regards to political issues anyway, she's been privileged her entire life

RG3 has 0 football awareness skills. Dude straight up ran into a big hit when he should have slided. Dude better save his $ because this year will prob be his last year in the league.

RG3 dumb as hell. What is his frail *** thinking inniatiating contact, tryin to dish out punishment finishing runs like he's Doug Martin or something. Hard to find any humor in an athlete getting injured but he tried to buck a defender and now he on IR. You can't make this **** up. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
bro i don't think rg3 even saw dude.
I assume he had to see both of them.. but I have no clue what he was thinking.. like I don't know if dude thought he could slip behind them and get up the sideline or what

but he should have just stepped out before them.. what got him was trying to stay in bounds and head up field

I mean it was a 3rd down play.. but the 4th down play still had decent yardage to it.. so no clue what he thought he would accomplish

Last edited:
RG3 should get an IR tattoo to cover up that girls name he got tatted on him when he breaks up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom