The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3 looked like he made the decision to try and truck Jalen Mills and paid for it
you gotta at least try and lower the shoulder if youre going truck someone.. I literally just think he thought he could get past them along the sideline and score a 80 or 90+ yard TD

RG3 should fly too Seattle during the weeks he's on IR so Russ can teach him how to slide.

NickFolarin NickFolarin Matt Stafford said himself the Lions offense has taken a step forward because he doesn't rely solely on Calvin anymore. Not only that but "football people" have said the same.

Don't kill the messenger homie but Calvin was gifted his production from a Cooter QB who felt he had no other option. It held the whole offense back for years. Calvin is a numbers guy, not a team guy as evident by his retirement.

Last edited:
Stay safe Cleveland. Even Cavs juju can't save the Browns.

Cavs and Indians ballin. Browns can't catch a break
Ravens would need to come back to Cleveland for that city to have a respectable football organization again :lol: never gonna happen of course

This shouldn't be an excuse anymore. The new Browns franchise is like 17 years old now right? That's more than enough time to put together a winning product.

Orioles OF Adam Jones:

CsKzP7xWgAEYcuF.jpg:large

#PREACH

NickFolarin NickFolarin Matt Stafford said himself the Lions offense has taken a step forward because he doesn't rely solely on Calvin anymore. Not only that but "football people" have said the same.

Don't kill the messenger homie but Calvin was gifted his production from a Cooter QB who felt he had no other option. It held the whole offense back for years. Calvin is a numbers guy, not a team guy as evident by his retirement.

Don't worry about Calvin Johnson and the HOF; leave that to me.

Don't worry about Matt Stafford and the Lions offense; leave that to @SneakerPro. The Lions ain't my problem anymore.

You just worry this Deadskins loss tonight and how the sea of slander coming your way.

O/T

I saw plenty of hardcore & casual NFL fans everywhere thumping their chests about setting differences aside and respecting the nation on 9/11. Criticizing anyone who dared to kneel or raised their fist yesterday. But Obama shows up on the big screen with a few pre-taped words and Ravens fans proceed to boo the **** out of him. 
laugh.gif
Which is fine, it's absolutely their right to do that. The aforementioned chest thumpers went silent though...which means they've exposed themselves as ******g hypocrites. If you approved the boos in that instance yet wanna talk all this rah rah WE ARE ALL ONE ON THIS DAY stuff...Congratulations. You played yourself.

Don't worry about Calvin Johnson and the HOF; leave that to me.

Don't worry about Matt Stafford and the Lions offense; leave that to @SneakerPro. The Lions ain't my problem anymore.

You just worry this Deadskins loss tonight and how the sea of slander coming your way.

BRING ON THE SLANDER. After we win I don't wanna hear any buts. No qualifying. Just give us our props and move on. Last year was BUT the NFC East was weak, BUT we didn't beat a team over .500. Man up and give credit where it's due. HTTR

Last edited:
Color Rush jerseys leaked. They're like remixed throwback jerseys for half the teams. It's an interesting look.

The guy said some teams have two listed so he's not sure.

View media item 2163775

Last edited:
BRING ON THE SLANDER. After we win I don't wanna hear any buts. No qualifying. Just give us our props and move on. Last year was BUT the NFC East was weak, BUT we didn't beat a team over .500. Man up and give credit where it's due.
But those things were true?

...and then you got stomped by the Packers in the playoffs?

The NFC East is still horrible so no props if you do win that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom