The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Pip was hittin Madonna
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

In all honesty if I ever meet him and he disrespects me, I'm calling him out on it.
I don't give a damn what you've done in your life, what you own, or how much your coat tailing from your past.

No one is above anyone in this world, I haven't met many celebrities but the ones I have met were really cool, didn't seem any different from anyone else, I guess he just got a big head and said "*@$% it, I was the worlds greatest basketball player and I still make money from it, I'm better than everyone else in the world."

Dude is just a arrogant bastard, I wouldn't be surprised if someone puts his old %%# in his place one day. 
grin.gif
yeah, if his security doesn't get them first 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In all honesty if I ever meet him and he disrespects me, I'm calling him out on it.
I don't give a damn what you've done in your life, what you own, or how much your coat tailing from your past.

No one is above anyone in this world, I haven't met many celebrities but the ones I have met were really cool, didn't seem any different from anyone else, I guess he just got a big head and said "*@$% it, I was the worlds greatest basketball player and I still make money from it, I'm better than everyone else in the world."

Dude is just a arrogant bastard, I wouldn't be surprised if someone puts his old %%# in his place one day. 
grin.gif
yeah, if his security doesn't get them first 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, do you mind me asking why you collect shoes?
What exactly do you plan on doing with the collection?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude DC just loves to push buttons man....how can anyone fall for the tarp!

How you have the nerve to ask that in a sneaker forum....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, do you mind me asking why you collect shoes?
What exactly do you plan on doing with the collection?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude DC just loves to push buttons man....how can anyone fall for the tarp!

How you have the nerve to ask that in a sneaker forum....
laugh.gif

One of the funniest and messed up #**$* I've read about Mike...

It's just before 10 p.m. Tuesday Jan. 8, 2002, and my cell phone rings--it's Christine, an out-of-town heartthrob, calling from the Four Seasons Hotel. She's just arrived in D.C. for a brief business trip and wants to meet for a late-night bite.

I'm busy writing a story for a news service, but it's hard to resist. She's famished, so we agree she'll go ahead to Cafe Milano and I'll meet her there in a half-hour.

About the same time we're on the phone, Michael Jordan is facing a larger-than-usual swarm of reporters at the MCI Center after playing in a 96-88 win over the Los Angeles Clippers. The morning papers have just revealed that his wife of 13 years, Juanita Jordan, has filed for divorce in Waukegan, Ill. A Chicago Sun-Times reporter asks if his divorce is inevitable. "None of your business," Jordan snarls, according to a subsequent account in the Washington Post.

As I'm striding toward the wood-framed glass doors of Milano, sucking on a breath mint, it occurs to me that Christine probably won't be sitting alone. She's a svelte, attractive woman; the vultures of Milano will surely have latched on to her. I walk faster.

Standing at the entrance, scanning tables, I quickly spot Christine--eating at a round table ringed with six big men. That's really all I notice--that these guys are big. She's talking, laughing, oblivious to my arrival.

Rest of story

One of the funniest and messed up #**$* I've read about Mike...

It's just before 10 p.m. Tuesday Jan. 8, 2002, and my cell phone rings--it's Christine, an out-of-town heartthrob, calling from the Four Seasons Hotel. She's just arrived in D.C. for a brief business trip and wants to meet for a late-night bite.

I'm busy writing a story for a news service, but it's hard to resist. She's famished, so we agree she'll go ahead to Cafe Milano and I'll meet her there in a half-hour.

About the same time we're on the phone, Michael Jordan is facing a larger-than-usual swarm of reporters at the MCI Center after playing in a 96-88 win over the Los Angeles Clippers. The morning papers have just revealed that his wife of 13 years, Juanita Jordan, has filed for divorce in Waukegan, Ill. A Chicago Sun-Times reporter asks if his divorce is inevitable. "None of your business," Jordan snarls, according to a subsequent account in the Washington Post.

As I'm striding toward the wood-framed glass doors of Milano, sucking on a breath mint, it occurs to me that Christine probably won't be sitting alone. She's a svelte, attractive woman; the vultures of Milano will surely have latched on to her. I walk faster.

Standing at the entrance, scanning tables, I quickly spot Christine--eating at a round table ringed with six big men. That's really all I notice--that these guys are big. She's talking, laughing, oblivious to my arrival.

Rest of story

Originally Posted by TxRook

I also read the Johnny Bach story. He was dropping some insider information. I'll check around to see if I can find it.
But one thing I did remember was that, one time while MJ was guarding Muggsy Bogues, he sagged off and said
"Shoot it, you f*ckin' ******". Muggsy missed the shot... and told Bach that he never was the same after that.

EDIT: found the Johnny Bach story.
http://thahiphopcorner.co...m/index.php?topic=6532.0

2w4ffwh.png

I also read the Johnny Bach story. He was dropping some insider information. I'll check around to see if I can find it.
But one thing I did remember was that, one time while MJ was guarding Muggsy Bogues, he sagged off and said
"Shoot it, you f*ckin' ******". Muggsy missed the shot... and told Bach that he never was the same after that.

2w4ffwh.png

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

2w4ffwh.png
OMG DEAD AT THESE STORIES 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

2w4ffwh.png
OMG DEAD AT THESE STORIES 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

If I ever saw him I'd go up to him and try to say hi, if He dissed me I'd say something like "Yeah I bet that's how you acted to that guys that killed your dad"

Hopefully He'd assault me, and I'd sue him for a couple million.

-Jacob

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

If I ever saw him I'd go up to him and try to say hi, if He dissed me I'd say something like "Yeah I bet that's how you acted to that guys that killed your dad"

Hopefully He'd assault me, and I'd sue him for a couple million.

-Jacob

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Scottie was very blessed down below. And that killed Michael. Johnny said, “you should have seen the girls pippen had waiting for him everywhere we went. Madonna used to pick him up in a limo with a hot tub every time we went to L.A.Michael used to tell Madonna he could satisfy her better, to which Madonna would tell him “not a chance.

Scottie was very blessed down below. And that killed Michael. Johnny said, “you should have seen the girls pippen had waiting for him everywhere we went. Madonna used to pick him up in a limo with a hot tub every time we went to L.A.Michael used to tell Madonna he could satisfy her better, to which Madonna would tell him “not a chance.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
 Its comments like these that make me understand why celebrities don't like dealing with people...

grin.gif
laugh.gif
 Its comments like these that make me understand why celebrities don't like dealing with people...

i think the grimiest thing mj does is let charles oakley take his @%* beatings for him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom