The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

He's arguably the most famous person in the world. For better or worse, I don't think theres many people who can relate to what everyday life must be like for him

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

He's arguably the most famous person in the world. For better or worse, I don't think theres many people who can relate to what everyday life must be like for him

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

Jordan grimey as hell. Nobody remembers when The Wizards played the Pacers? Jordan and Rose were going at it, Jalen gave Jordan and elbow. Mike looked at him and said "Ok, I got U". Came back down the court, gave Rose and elbow to the face knocking his tooth out.
laugh.gif

Jordan grimey as hell. Nobody remembers when The Wizards played the Pacers? Jordan and Rose were going at it, Jalen gave Jordan and elbow. Mike looked at him and said "Ok, I got U". Came back down the court, gave Rose and elbow to the face knocking his tooth out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

Yes serious. In the 90's Jordan was one of the most famous people on the planet. Everyone knows who Michael Jordan is.

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

Yes serious. In the 90's Jordan was one of the most famous people on the planet. Everyone knows who Michael Jordan is.

Originally Posted by NooEra

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

Undoubtedly the most recognizable and accomplished athlete of all time.

When it comes to public perceptions of widely-known athletes, it's one more reason I respect Kobe.  Especially after living in Philly, it's no secret that he's not the friendliest guy out there.  So if anything, I would be shocked if dude was cool about one thing or another.  When you have a carefully guarded rep like Mike has though, then things can only go downhill...

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

Undoubtedly the most recognizable and accomplished athlete of all time.

When it comes to public perceptions of widely-known athletes, it's one more reason I respect Kobe.  Especially after living in Philly, it's no secret that he's not the friendliest guy out there.  So if anything, I would be shocked if dude was cool about one thing or another.  When you have a carefully guarded rep like Mike has though, then things can only go downhill...

Yeah, that last statement took it a little too far...  I'll let Jordan live, but Ali did major work. 
alien.gif

Yeah, that last statement took it a little too far...  I'll let Jordan live, but Ali did major work. 
alien.gif

on time mj came to high school to watch marcus jordan in the conference championship vs my high school and the whole time jordan didnt say anything not talk to no one or nothing..i could understand that part but this is the crazy part he was not even looking at his son play which what could have been his final HS game. the whole time MJ was just looking down at his phone the whole time and never looked up.

i always knew that he was a jerk before you could just tell by the way he talks and acts.....my sister never believes me when i say he is a jerk. she just says i dont care Kobe is conceited and cocky and i hate him lol

on time mj came to high school to watch marcus jordan in the conference championship vs my high school and the whole time jordan didnt say anything not talk to no one or nothing..i could understand that part but this is the crazy part he was not even looking at his son play which what could have been his final HS game. the whole time MJ was just looking down at his phone the whole time and never looked up.

i always knew that he was a jerk before you could just tell by the way he talks and acts.....my sister never believes me when i say he is a jerk. she just says i dont care Kobe is conceited and cocky and i hate him lol

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

Tiger is light years beyond Jordan. Tiger had billboards in the UAE. 
The other MJ when he was alive was beyond both.

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

Tiger is light years beyond Jordan. Tiger had billboards in the UAE. 
The other MJ when he was alive was beyond both.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Damn. I knew he was +++ but not caring enough to watch your own sons b-ball game?

Back
Top Bottom