The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

i think the grimiest thing mj does is let charles oakley take his @%* beatings for him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

One of the funniest and messed up #**$* I've read about Mike...

It's just before 10 p.m. Tuesday Jan. 8, 2002, and my cell phone rings--it's Christine, an out-of-town heartthrob, calling from the Four Seasons Hotel. She's just arrived in D.C. for a brief business trip and wants to meet for a late-night bite.

I'm busy writing a story for a news service, but it's hard to resist. She's famished, so we agree she'll go ahead to Cafe Milano and I'll meet her there in a half-hour.

About the same time we're on the phone, Michael Jordan is facing a larger-than-usual swarm of reporters at the MCI Center after playing in a 96-88 win over the Los Angeles Clippers. The morning papers have just revealed that his wife of 13 years, Juanita Jordan, has filed for divorce in Waukegan, Ill. A Chicago Sun-Times reporter asks if his divorce is inevitable. "None of your business," Jordan snarls, according to a subsequent account in the Washington Post.

As I'm striding toward the wood-framed glass doors of Milano, sucking on a breath mint, it occurs to me that Christine probably won't be sitting alone. She's a svelte, attractive woman; the vultures of Milano will surely have latched on to her. I walk faster.

Standing at the entrance, scanning tables, I quickly spot Christine--eating at a round table ringed with six big men. That's really all I notice--that these guys are big. She's talking, laughing, oblivious to my arrival.

Rest of story

so he had to pay for the champagne and ravioli
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJ is a **++@@!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's just before 10 p.m. Tuesday Jan. 8, 2002, and my cell phone rings--it's Christine, an out-of-town heartthrob, calling from the Four Seasons Hotel. She's just arrived in D.C. for a brief business trip and wants to meet for a late-night bite.

I'm busy writing a story for a news service, but it's hard to resist. She's famished, so we agree she'll go ahead to Cafe Milano and I'll meet her there in a half-hour.

About the same time we're on the phone, Michael Jordan is facing a larger-than-usual swarm of reporters at the MCI Center after playing in a 96-88 win over the Los Angeles Clippers. The morning papers have just revealed that his wife of 13 years, Juanita Jordan, has filed for divorce in Waukegan, Ill. A Chicago Sun-Times reporter asks if his divorce is inevitable. "None of your business," Jordan snarls, according to a subsequent account in the Washington Post.

As I'm striding toward the wood-framed glass doors of Milano, sucking on a breath mint, it occurs to me that Christine probably won't be sitting alone. She's a svelte, attractive woman; the vultures of Milano will surely have latched on to her. I walk faster.

Standing at the entrance, scanning tables, I quickly spot Christine--eating at a round table ringed with six big men. That's really all I notice--that these guys are big. She's talking, laughing, oblivious to my arrival.

Rest of story

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJ is a **++@@!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can you imagine what happened off set after these two filmed their commericals?

Michael_Jordan_and_Charlie_Sheen.jpg

Can you imagine what happened off set after these two filmed their commericals?

Michael_Jordan_and_Charlie_Sheen.jpg

Originally Posted by TxRook

I also read the Johnny Bach story. He was dropping some insider information. I'll check around to see if I can find it.
But one thing I did remember was that, one time while MJ was guarding Muggsy Bogues, he sagged off and said
"Shoot it, you f*ckin' ******". Muggsy missed the shot... and told Bach that he never was the same after that.

EDIT: found the Johnny Bach story.
http://thahiphopcorner.co...m/index.php?topic=6532.0

Damn 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Poor Muggsy 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TxRook

I also read the Johnny Bach story. He was dropping some insider information. I'll check around to see if I can find it.
But one thing I did remember was that, one time while MJ was guarding Muggsy Bogues, he sagged off and said
"Shoot it, you f*ckin' ******". Muggsy missed the shot... and told Bach that he never was the same after that.

EDIT: found the Johnny Bach story.
http://thahiphopcorner.co...m/index.php?topic=6532.0

Damn 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Poor Muggsy 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, do you mind me asking why you collect shoes?
What exactly do you plan on doing with the collection?

*Looks at browser url*
Yep, I knew I was on Niketalk. I thought I was tripping when I read that post 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, do you mind me asking why you collect shoes?
What exactly do you plan on doing with the collection?

*Looks at browser url*
Yep, I knew I was on Niketalk. I thought I was tripping when I read that post 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

Rest of story
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJ is a **++@@!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

Rest of story
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJ is a **++@@!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

"I'm sorry. It's just that he keeps staring at me," she says.

I swing my head toward Jordan; he tips his head back and puffs on a cigar, pretending not to notice.

I can't believe this is happening--I'm getting dissed by one of the most popular icons in Washington...the country...no, the entire world! Isn't he supposed to be a role model?

While Christine is off in the ladies' room, I catch Jordan's eye for a millisecond. His upper lip curls, as though I were some rookie trying to challenge him on the court.

"I'm sorry. It's just that he keeps staring at me," she says.

I swing my head toward Jordan; he tips his head back and puffs on a cigar, pretending not to notice.

I can't believe this is happening--I'm getting dissed by one of the most popular icons in Washington...the country...no, the entire world! Isn't he supposed to be a role model?

While Christine is off in the ladies' room, I catch Jordan's eye for a millisecond. His upper lip curls, as though I were some rookie trying to challenge him on the court.

Around 2004, when Jordan was holding the Jordan Classic in DC for Highschool players, I would go faithfully every year. It was a couple of games with the top national players, and local players. Anyways, Jordan was rarely there. This one year Jordan actually showed up. It was a huge deal. Anyways, this dude had the nerve to sit visible, accessible to fans. I'll never forget when he came out, everyone is staring up. This little kid climbs up some seats trying to shake his hand, and he just looked at him...mugging. Lol thats when i knew all the stories had to be true. People started boo'ing and everything.

Around 2004, when Jordan was holding the Jordan Classic in DC for Highschool players, I would go faithfully every year. It was a couple of games with the top national players, and local players. Anyways, Jordan was rarely there. This one year Jordan actually showed up. It was a huge deal. Anyways, this dude had the nerve to sit visible, accessible to fans. I'll never forget when he came out, everyone is staring up. This little kid climbs up some seats trying to shake his hand, and he just looked at him...mugging. Lol thats when i knew all the stories had to be true. People started boo'ing and everything.

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom