The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

man it's been a loooong time comin but I still can't believe 600 is almost here... here's a pic I took of a new hat I justgot in, just cuz...
wink.gif

M!ke

Mike - at first I was thinking... those pics in the auction look awefully familiar... then the hat gave it away... never seen an all-teal version with thecompass... nice pickup... I used to have an all-navy with just the compass... I miss my caps...

cincy and sinnerp, yuup that was me. they were a bit small for me anyways and I needed money (shocker) for a cool pickupof my favorite player I had recently. sorta OT, but its sorta related to Jr so hopefully you guys wont mind

game used/signed '07 Mothers Day bat
happy.gif

images.aspx

images.aspx

M!ke

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

c3f25ef4806e0d55ddf309ae208b6108659f946.jpg

781155466dd1dd3246411f8f4b06322186b54c4.jpg

I'm about to rasterbate a picture onto my wall in my room and I'm torn between these two. Can't wait for the Reds to come into town. Can't believe I'm saying that.
sick.gif
do one of these instead:

xlaslc.jpg

33z41uc.jpg

29vb9kk.jpg

rknehv.jpg

and here's a pic from yesterday's game:

25575o9.jpg

Mike - how many times have I told you... Cammy is trash!

He he just kidding homie. I liked his Reds days, but he had to go to make room for the Kid.

Wow. Almost there. Unbelievable.

Nike will most definitely doing something for 600. Whether or not the public will get a shot is a different story. Let's hope Griffey fans!

A freakin' '96 retro QS commemorative is an awesome idea.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Mike - how many times have I told you... Cammy is trash!

He he just kidding homie. I liked his Reds days, but he had to go to make room for the Kid.

Mike Cameron was one of my favorite M's when he was in Seattle. His defense was excellent and batting was pretty good too. I watched that 4 Home Rungame live..and I swear I thought his last hit was going out too.

As for JR..if they do a QS Retro that'll be sick...I'll even be happy with an early release of the ReMaxes.
I'm a true M's fan, but I hope the Reds trade him to a team that has an excellent shot at winning the World Series this summer..just as long asit isn't any team in the AL West.

wildKYcat:
33z41uc.jpg

That is so freaking textbook it makes me want to cry.
laugh.gif

I mean, absolutely... FLAWLESS. The transfer, the wrists, the chin down, eye on the ball, the hips, shoulders square to the ball... everything.

That's how you hit a ball. I mean, period. That's how you hit a baseball.
laugh.gif

His....well, for lack of a better word.... swagger after blasting a home run is un-matched. Emotionless face. Walks the first few steps... then trots it out.

Found some good news today... in addition to the basic black/white colorway of the Remix cleats, it turns out that these colors will be releasing as well:
New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 003 Black/Team Orange-White
New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 006 Black/Black-Cool Grey-Chrome
New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 013 Black/White-Deep Royal-Chrome
New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 016 Black/White-Black-Chrome
New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 018 Black/White-Varsity Red-Chrome
New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 072 Black/Varsity Maize-White
I can't wait till some pics surface of these, especially for the Deep Royal and Varsity Maize...

(And I'm guessing that the 006, 016, and 018 models might actually be a few of the pairs that Junior's been wearing this season... that's just aguess though.)

great news... Deep Royal & Varsity Maize... ooo... OG M's C/W...

but where's my teal/aqua C/W!?

and those are cleats right? we need kicks!

im lazy and i dont wanna go through all these pages so is there an official release date for the remax shoes? thanks

baby lebron - dope fitted, where did you get it?
funny thing is, i just got a seattle fitted today (two-toned in the middle) as well!

picked up the all navy for $3 in a foot locker outlet and the two-toned for $1 plus shipping on ebay
pimp.gif

They are selling Nike Jr. 600 shirts at Great American Ball Park right now. They're pretty nice. They have all the dates of his monumental homers listed onthe back, and the onlyl beef I have with them is that for 600 the shirts just say "600 - 2008 Season." Should've just waited for him to hit thedamn thing and made them then.

If you didn't notice, it looks like the Air Max sole on the Remixes appear to be from the Griffey VI's, which wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

WildKYCat, your avy is clipped RIGHT before I was in the shot. I was the goofball holding up the "Jay Bruce Rules" sign, lol. You can almost see myyseason seats in a couple of those pics of him rounding the bases. They're in the section over from his countdown.

Peace,
J

Guess I got to start saving money. Looking forward to see actual pictures of these cleats. So far I will getting all the ones with the chrome. The maize isinteresting but I need to see the pics first. The orange should be scrapped and replaced with an exclusive. Also they need to compliment these cleats with thebatting gloves it just wouldn't be right with out them.

the hats reminded me...if anyone can help me find the road, all navy M's fitted with the grey under bill i would be willing to buy or trade it for a few ofmy old unworn seattle fitteds. the new era post didn't help so maybe a post more true to griffey/mariners/seattle will provide some results

7 3/4 by the way

^ so basically the 100% wool, grey-underbill, pre-2007 model, correct? aren't there still some on the 'bay?

and do the M's still wear the teal-brims? I haven't noticed... then again, I haven't been watching a lot of M's games lately
smh.gif

no more home/road cap C/W anymore I think...

Originally Posted by jshortt

WildKYCat, your avy is clipped RIGHT before I was in the shot. I was the goofball holding up the "Jay Bruce Rules" sign, lol. You can almost see myy season seats in a couple of those pics of him rounding the bases. They're in the section over from his countdown.

Peace,
J

lol..that was you? my season tickets are actually right by the Reds bullpen. but hold on, i got something for ya...

Back
Top Bottom