The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Weeeeeelllll, I'm a +##$@#% who forgot his camera. Jr. came out to talk to a friend, and was wearing the Air Max version of the Remixes. He had 'emlaced all loose, straight hood style, haha. I stood and waited for him during the entire batting practice session with no luck. I think he just didn't hearme when I asked b/c there were 50 other people screaming at him about autographs. I CAN say that they were flippin' beautiful, and I will be happy to buyand rock several pairs with pride! Pretty much what we've seen. They have the full Max sole from the G6's.

And Nick, glad to hear you liked that Nuxy jersey. I need to bust out the 56 Frank Robinson or the 97 Deion Jackie Robinson tribute soon. I might have to waittil it's cooler on the Deion. Not sure I'd feel right wearing it w/o the knee high red socks, lol. When's the next game you're coming in for?

Peace,
J

I have a request. Is there a side shot of the Remixes?? I want to make a template.

img5620mw5.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif
nerd.gif
5b724ae88bb8e5ac3b856b97f948ac885251d6.gif

Originally Posted by jshortt

Weeeeeelllll, I'm a +##$@#% who forgot his camera. Jr. came out to talk to a friend, and was wearing the Air Max version of the Remixes. He had 'em laced all loose, straight hood style, haha. I stood and waited for him during the entire batting practice session with no luck. I think he just didn't hear me when I asked b/c there were 50 other people screaming at him about autographs. I CAN say that they were flippin' beautiful, and I will be happy to buy and rock several pairs with pride! Pretty much what we've seen. They have the full Max sole from the G6's.

And Nick, glad to hear you liked that Nuxy jersey. I need to bust out the 56 Frank Robinson or the 97 Deion Jackie Robinson tribute soon. I might have to wait til it's cooler on the Deion. Not sure I'd feel right wearing it w/o the knee high red socks, lol. When's the next game you're coming in for?

Peace,
J
doh.jpg

laugh.gif
but at least we have more confirmed sightings, which is a goodthing...
pimp.gif

Nice little tidbit below in today's paper regarding Griffey's batting gloves and all-star shoes...

-"Griffey was uncarting packages of batting gloves and shoes sent to him by Nike.

"They finally got the batting gloves right," he said. "They haven't been paying attention. You're at the bottom of their barrel whenthe Olympics roll around."

As he unpacked the shoes, Javier Valentin said, "All-Star shoes, huh?" Griffey, who'd rather be in The Bahamas than at the All-Star game, isrunning second in the balloting, meaning he'll start."

Cincy - on that bottom pic, his left shoe looks like MCS, but his right shoe (especially around the heel) looks like metal... hmmm...

Can't wait to see what is up with the new all star gear. He always has something sick. The batting gloves last year were typical 500's. The cleats wereinsane though.

Finally found a pic of this...I found mine the outlet in Windsor Ontario.

I wanted to see what he wore last year, and found this pic. I think its been posted somewhere before, but i figured i might as well toss it up.

he ended in fourth place... and was left off the roster as well...
smh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

and so what will this mean for the gear prepared for him? 'they finally got it right...' only to be left off the team... looks like he'll reallybe going to the Bahamas

jshortt, how early do you get into the stadium? because i get there usually right when the gates open and the Reds are veryrarely still taking BP.

here's a pic i took over the weekend:

Back
Top Bottom