The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Sinner's right. About half is in storage. Don't worry, I'll break some out soon enough. It's not anything you guys haven't seen before.....I think.

You saw the group shot I took when Griffey came back to Seattle, right? I know Sinner saw it on ISS.....
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Thank you for this thread, it makes me like baseball again.

Sadly i missed Griffey's return to Seattle due to ACL/cartiledge surgery. But it was fun to watch.
-------------------------------------------
Luuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkyyyyyyyy -Napoleon Dynomite

yup yup... it was definate heat... can never get enough of the first generation Grifs... and the condition they were in... hard to believe its been over 10 years... plus the Ichiro trainers were a bonus...

These pics are a little old but everything's the same as far as conditon. I have these and a few more on hand. As mentioned, the rest is in storage.

2003734192920643052_rs.jpg

2001750343763534574_rs.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif

2001593932767253978_rs.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

heelntoe: I dont even have words anymore. three pairs of PEs... I officially hate you :wink:
wink.gif
these
1506_1.JPG
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

'DlCK's'... haha, thats classic... good stuff...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​

Depends on the model of cleat but yeah 11/11.5.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Yeah, whoever won that auction is definitely lucky I didn't see it. $199? *sigh*
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Congrats to Griffey on 588. Awaiting pics of the game..........

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

haha I like how you incorporated your watermark onto your shoe in that second pic...

BTW, you got any unique/rare M's fitted caps that you wouldn't mind sharing with us?
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​

DAMN!!! 588 missed me by 3 rows today! I thought it was gonna bounce and roll, but it hit a guy's hand and dropped into his daughter's lap. So close, yet so far away. If anybody sees the highlights, I was wearing a white Griffey "threezero" shirt with a big Swingman on the back. You can probably see me turn around in the 2nd row.

Peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

2007 seems to the season for milestone accomplishments for many players.

Griffey doin' it big!

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Maaaaan, I just watched the replay, and if that dude had just bobbled it instead of knocking it down...oh well. I don't have much Griffey stuff, but I do have a couple of pairs of cleats and a game used homer bat. If anybody wants, I'll be glad to post pics.

Peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

Back
Top Bottom