The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

eh. Unless he gave you a variant auto I'm going to have to disagree.

I'm not tryin' to put you out there like that. A lot of people get scammed by fake autos. I'm simply looking out for fellow Griffey collectors.

Having said that, Griffey has one of the most consistent autos on the market. From '90 to '07 there are very few changes. I can tell without hesitation that the auto is nothing like any authentic Jr. signed piece I have ever seen.

Again, no personal attack.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

even though there are some issues with the authenticity of the auto those jerseys are amazing. I'd kill for the teal especially. come to think of it... I still need the fitted for that one too :rolleyes
eyes.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

^ teal dome with the navy brim? seen them surface on the 'bay every now and then... don't remember the sizes though...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

Quote:
^ teal dome with the navy brim? seen them surface on the 'bay every now and then... don't remember the sizes though...
:smokin
smokin.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Much love for the Cincinnati Kid!!! While I don't have the shoe collection that most of you have, I can contribute on the jersey front...enjoy!!

That 125th anniversary patch is crazy!
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

oh my lord... I would sell my soul for that jersey!

BTW, heelntoe: you got a PM

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

They screwed with them, though.

So, the must be "Air Griffey 1.5's".
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

^ good lord... how? where? when? why you do this to me? lol

M!ke

'97 was a good year for jerseys.

IMO, the only thing that can touch a Griffey '97 jersey is the (post 9-11) '01 Ichiro jersey.

2001192518805343935_rs.jpg

2001181359610667725_rs.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

^ that pic is tight as hell!

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom