"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

MJ no doubt had that buppie vibe going. Even though he’d never be allowed in Jack and Jill back in the day, he has that thing going.

What’s Dr.Dre’s excuse? He’s from Cali. 55.
Lol, I never said ALL ppl over 55 don't like rap. And he's from Cali, not from North Carolina. They're two different states. So let me get this straight. Because Dre, who was a musician in the 70's and was heavy into funk before it transitioned into hip hop....because he likes rap and is over 55, then everyone in the u.s who is over 55 must like rap or they're weird? Ppl aren't robots. Everyone's different.

0743BF40-4972-4808-8290-7AC5622A7B15.jpeg
2C8F4CD2-1E88-4187-9D16-19AD1F3D9768.jpeg

I received my SLAM Jordan issue yesterday, as usual they did a good job.

😂 anyone not realizing Jordan is a product of his environment. There is no way he was going to be exposed to Hip Hop culture when he was growing up.

I had it in my basket but international shipping was $25 which is ridiculous.

If it’s been covered sorry for bringing this back up but I’m kind of late in watching the doc but I had a personal rule to only watch on my big tv with the boys. It’s that important to me. Forgive me but I want y’all opinion on this.

Anyway, what y’all think about the last shot “push off”? MJ dismisses it quick and even set it up by saying Russell played on his toes, etc. Russell’s momentum was hurling him the other way regardless but I feel like that slight contact helped create more separation and allowed MJ to “gather” himself as well. Watching it live I had always felt like he pushed off. I will say that back then I guess bc of tv quality it literally looked like he shoved him into the stands 😂

I never knew Reggie pushed off MJ also in the ECF. Don’t even remember the game but I only watched games on the weekend bc I was like 10 at the time. I do find it funny/interesting how Reggie openly admitted to pushing off but Jordan wasn’t entertaining the idea of pushing off Russell at all. I always LIKED the idea that he pushed off bc to me it was like that final “alpha dog” moment. Jordan’s jumper was 99 rating...he was making that shot with/without separation and balanced/off balance. Overall, loved the doc...made me tear many times and brought me back to being a kid and how much I wanted to be like Mike...

wasn’t a push off. See the biomechanical breakdown here:

3433BFB0-340E-4502-90E7-F86E29CCF65B.jpeg

:lol: @The Segment on the LIES from the doc. Good stuff

The Ringer's Bill Simmons is joined by Joe House and Jason Concepcion to run though Jason's list of the biggest lies told in the ESPN documentary series 'The Last Dance' (2:20). Then, Bill talks with NBA champions Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes about the inception of the 'All the Smoke' podcast, their thoughts on the NBA playoffs prior to the league shutdown, Matt's time at the Clippers during the Donald Sterling era, the complex chemistry of the "Lob City" Clippers, the "We Believe" Warriors, Tim Duncan vs. Kobe Bryant, the best teams they've ever played on, and much more (25:55)!

Kobe vs. Duncan, Lob City vs. Sterling, and the "We Believe" Warriors With Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes. Plus: Best ‘Last Dance’ Lies! from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podbay https://podbay.fm/podcast/1043699613/e/1590120000

Back
Top Bottom