"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

I don't know whether to believe Zeke or just ignore him. he says one thing then does the opposite of it. for the love of GOD, isn't he the one that orchestrated the "Jordan Rules" just to stop Jordan? guy can't make up his mind. you don't employ a strategy like that just to put him on 5th place.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

giphy (1).gif

How Jordan break his foot and come back to scorch the league, eventually winning his first three peat (three straight, Magic, Isiah and Bird didn’t do that)...retire...go play baseball...

Meanwhile, Isiah said he’s close in age, he had a severe wrist injury, Jordan chased him... Jordan literally denied him his third straight chip. He also came close the year before but Pippen had the “migraine” in game 7.

Fast forward, Jordan came back and won another three chips. He’s done all he’s done in less seasons than Lebron. Yeah, he sullied his reputation by coming back with the Wizards.

Isiah sounded hurt. Trying to diminish Jordan by saying he was chasing him. And then further trying to continue this narrative Lebron has surpassed him as the GOAT.

Meanwhile, Lebron wears MJ’s #23. And said he’s chasing Jordan’s legacy. Not Zeke’s

Zeke believes in staying in character.

There is no way he believes any of what he is saying.

I respect the act but it shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

Zeke just need to stop talking about Jordan, there’s no winning.. Just more Ls to be had

it’s like with lebron calling himself the GOAT, let other people do that.. can’t claim to be the GOAT when you got multiple years in your prime when you just didn’t matter (I mean everyone else in the league didn’t really matter during the KD warriors years, but still)

i think the main reasons are zeke really hates MJ & is just hella bitter towards him, and he either doesn't realize how bad it makes him look or just flat out doesn't care how he is viewed when he talks about him. i hope one day he can get over this

i think the main reasons are zeke really hates MJ & is just hella bitter towards him, and he either doesn't realize how bad it makes him look or just flat out doesn't care how he is viewed when he talks about him. i hope one day he can get over this
I don't think he'll ever get over it. Getting swept in the Eastern Finals and walking off early is one thing, but being left off the Dream Team has to hurt for life. Not repping U.S & watching your coach lead the greatest sports team in history with MJ front and center puts a pretty big chip on his shoulder that probably can't be shaken.

It all adds to the devastation he felt when he originally couldn't go to the 1980 Olympics cause of the U.S Soviet boycott. Dream Team was his chance at a medal and redemption. High sodium for life.

Holy hell yeah. They even made laettner the butt of jokes in that team, like sort of a handicap.

Lol, I can totally see it. Dude had a great college career but it didn’t translate well into the NBA. I think Shaq has mentioned his disappointment in being left off the team so it was one more thing to add to his motivation when he got drafted ahead of Mourning and Laettner.

Laettner was good in college but he had the size and attitude to throw around, bully, and intimidate opponents. That's ish didn't transfer well for him in the NBA. He bulked up a bit but that aggressiveness wasn't there anymore. Dudes weren't falling for that in the 90's. I think he woulda done a lot better in todays game as a lanky 6"11 shooter with protection.

Back
Top Bottom