"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

I thought it was from this game...lol

I wish MJ walked up to a park I was at and shot around. Pippen came to a small park we used to hang out at when I was a kid and shot around with us. His second wife Larsa was our classmates cousin who lived few doors down from the park. Dudes cousin (Larsas brother) went to a different school and ppl used to talk about him driving Pippens Vette to school. Pip also dated our 5th grade teacher before he married Larsa. When they broke up, she would tell us all the horror stories out of spite lol. His Nick name was no tippin Pippen everywhere they went out to eat. He was misogynistic and sexist and was rude lol. Must of hit and run our teacher. He used to also go to a golf range/mini golf spot near us and a friend of mine was working there at the time told us how one of the employees took care of him per pippens request for 2 hours getting him anything he needed and caddied the clubs for him at the range as well and when he left he gave no tip lol. Pippen still my guy tho 😁

Last edited:
I wish MJ walked up to a park I was at and shot around. Pippen came to a small park we used to hang out at when I was a kid and shot around with us. His second wife Larsa was our classmates cousin who lived few doors down from the park. Dudes cousin (Larsas brother) went to a different school and ppl used to talk about him driving Pippens Vette to school. Pip also dated our 5th grade teacher before he married Larsa. When they broke up, she would tell us all the horror stories out of spite lol. His Nick name was no tippin Pippen everywhere they went out to eat. He was misogynistic and sexist and was rude lol. Must of hit and run our teacher. He used to also go to a golf range/mini golf spot near us and a friend of mine was working there at the time told us how one of the employees took care of him per pippens request for 2 hours getting him anything he needed and caddied the clubs for him at the range as well and when he left he gave no tip lol. Pippen still my guy tho 😁

same here. PiP's always been my guy when it comes to basketball. in my opinion, in general, athletes aren't really your typical role model and there are only a very few exceptions that what you call as genuinely nice guys in every sport. they are great athletes but ugly personalities. funny thing is, fans are somewhat the same as they can be very vicious when it comes to their love for sports.

You don't have a clue . Your holding MJ to a higher standard than your self because you have something against him .
You don’t have a clue, because being Black and then not using intelligence? Isn’t an option. Understanding the world through a Black lens forces you to understand that OUR opinion of OUR own, should only matter while living within a system of white supremacy. This is the reason for the boycott, and this is also the reason why Jordan’s lack of political courage, renders him a complete failure. He made people like you, comfortable enough to think that your opinion matters. Sike.

Even Jordan knew his donations weren’t enough....""Told ya’ your opinion doesn’t matter:lol:

I still have it recorded in my DVR. Might pick it up on Blu Ray tho. Wonder what the bonus features will be.

Good thinking. I like having official physical media so I’m hoping it gets done. I’d love see some footage they left out for whatever reason, you know it exists with them filming the whole season.

I still have it recorded in my DVR. Might pick it up on Blu Ray tho. Wonder what the bonus features will be.
don't worry, they just left the good part for your imagination.
dennis-rodman-wedding-dress.jpg

don't worry, they just left the good part for your imagination.
dennis-rodman-wedding-dress.jpg
They already did a Rodman 30 for 30 Documentary "For Better or Worse". Which was fire. I wonder if players in the NBA felt some type of way about getting beat down by someone wearing a dress on the weekends lol.

Back
Top Bottom