"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Did MJ say or not, that without Scottie Pippen there is no Michael Jordan? In this Doc. To me that is the ultimate compliment. Yes, they did portray Scottie in a negative light at times, Mj was as well though, but it was actual footage, with his own words along with it. People are gonna make what they want out of that.
If I am Pip at this time, I am over the questions about it. So, his remarks may be influenced by agitation. But at the end of the day, Michael gave him the ultimate compliment. Which is a very true statement from Michael himself.
If anyone thinks he did not need Pippen, ..Scottie was the perfect compliment. I cannot envision Mike winning a chip without him.

So, his remarks may be influenced by agitation. But at the end of the day, Michael gave him the ultimate compliment. Which is a very true statement from Michael himself.
Sounds like it and I don’t blame him, the media doesn’t stop just because you retired.

Saw the Blu-ray set at Best Buy for $55... looks nice but I'll wait for it to go on sale for $30 or less.
I’m hoping it does soon. $30 feels spot on.

Like I said before, it is just amazing that EVERYONE'S complaints about Jordan get dismissed without second though.

Dude really walks on water to some. It is wild to see.
Simply take a look at the reasoning used and willful ignorance! Sonny Vaccaro is wrong, Scottie is simply complaining, being urged by those with an agenda, everybody is wrong, Jordan is the only one right, because he is Jordan. He isn’t really Black either, he is just Jordan, which is bigger than being Black. That makes it okay to like him.

Simply take a look at the reasoning used and willful ignorance! Sonny Vaccaro is wrong, Scottie is simply complaining, being urged by those with an agenda, everybody is wrong, Jordan is the only one right, because he is Jordan. He isn’t really Black either, he is just Jordan, which is bigger than being Black. That makes it okay to like him.

I get it. He was a hero to millions and still is. People have invested thousands of dollars over their lifetime supporting him, it is hard to see things objectively about a hero. But at some point you gotta see people for who/what they are.

And then you have this below which will of course be dismissed as the other players not being tough/strong enough.

Arenas spoke about why then Wizards owner Abe Pollin had fired MJ. He said, “He (Abe Pollin) told ‘I didn’t like the way he was talking to the team. The way he was treating the team, I asked all the players do they want him back, and the players said no. so I had to re-neg on the deal that I did with MJ. I felt bad. But I did what the team wanted me to do.'”

He then revealed how Pollin convinced him. “He (Pollin) was like ‘listen if you come here whatever we have, whatever we get, it’s yours. Just get me out of this MJ Horror. You’ll be the face here. We don’t have a star. We have Clint Portis, but you can be the real star with your personality and your play.'”

He added, “When I decided to come my whole thing was like ‘I have one job to do and he has my back. My job is to make it less MJ talk.'”

Lol you guys need to get over it. Pulling on any threads to break down the man. Go do something with your lives before criticizing someone who worked harder than you ever will. I don’t get it do you guys walk around thanking and shouting out the guy who made the concrete your walking on? Or how about shouting out the subway driver for getting you where u need to be?

all I hear when I hear you guys whine about more successful people is Nas hate me now. So simple.

Took my out the hood, but you doubt on us
Sayin' we left the hood but can't get it out of us
My bad, should I step out my shoes, give 'em to you?
Here's my cars and my house, you can live in that too

And to try and rewrite the events of every single human, with this bs 2020 ideals, which only you think are right, it’ would be a disgusting world.

Last edited:
I get it. He was a hero to millions and still is. People have invested thousands of dollars over their lifetime supporting him, it is hard to see things objectively about a hero. But at some point you gotta see people for who/what they are.

And then you have this below which will of course be dismissed as the other players not being tough/strong enough.

1607952810253.jpeg

Lol you guys need to get over it. Pulling on any threads to break down the man. Go do something with your lives before criticizing someone who worked harder than you ever will. I don’t get it do you guys walk around thanking and shouting out the guy who made the concrete your walking on? Or how about shouting out the subway driver for getting you where u need to be?

all I hear when I hear you guys whine about more successful people is Nas hate me now. So simple.

And to try and rewrite the events of every single human, with this bs 2020 ideals, which only you think are right, it’ would be a disgusting world.

First Team all Defense type performance.

I salute you

That comment reminded me of the tactics that are used in order to do so.

Keller also notes that the herd mentality takes over online; the anti-intellectuals become the metaphorical equivalent of an angry lynch mob when anyone either challenges one of the mob beliefs or posts anything outside the mob's self-limiting set of values.

This is especially hilarious coming from you and @yourwholecrew

The podcast, Arenas' interview about Pollin, yeah, that was hip.

I enjoyed MJ's game, just like I enjoy Miles Davis' music. Both were major buttholes, hard to deal with. The latter was admittedly so, and felt that he had a right to be that way, made no excuses about it. The issue is with hero worship, elevating people to a status higher than they deserve, just because they can put the ball in a hoop, run fast.

Define more successful.

After you do as such, do you really know who any of us truly are, and what we are really doing? I'd even go as far as to suggest that you cannot judge success, simply through notoriety in the public athletic sphere.

Are nurses who are holding it down during this pandemic successful to you? They do not sell sneakers, nor win NBA championships, but would they be considered to be doing something with their lives? What if during their downtime, they were on here criticizing your heroes?

lol
Define more successful.

After you do as such, do you really know who any of us truly are, and what we are really doing? I'd even go as far as to suggest that you cannot judge success, simply through notoriety in the public athletic sphere.

Are nurses who are holding it down during this pandemic successful to you? They do not sell sneakers, nor win NBA championships, but would they be considered to be doing something with their lives? What if during their downtime, they were on here criticizing your heroes?

more successful = accomplishing any sort of human metric to a high degree. Whether a doctor, baller, whatever profession you want to place in there. I can certainly judge success in the athletic sphere as 100% u can not become an athlete without actually being good at the sport. Training fitness natural ability. This is where we have conflicts, you feel their success is not up to your standards of what YOU would have done had YOU been MJ. But your not, hence the do more with your life before critiquing what people who got to a certain level in life did and didn’t do.

Your nurse analogy makes no sense I don’t even know what youre talking about

You wanna be a decision maker? Great go accomplish something first, then become that. But to sit on ur computer and fart out opinions is useless.

Define more successful.

criticism is always there whether you are the greatest person or not, just look at what they did to the person on the cross. it's the nature of the beast. as a frontliner, we do have our own share of it. do something wrong, you get crucified. you do something less, you get crucified. you do something right, you get crucified. you do something more than that, and you still get crucified. there is no real satisfaction when it comes to dealing with humans acting like rabid animals. the only thing that we could do is learn to adapt and be insensitive about it. truth is, it's much easier dealing with machines than to deal with people.

so here I am during my downtime, saying how lucky MJ is not to deal with what is happening with the Covid thing. for what it's worth, in this area, we are the MVP being paid with toilet treatment and overworked. also, my basketball heroes are a bunch of D-bags. love them on the court, but I won't hang out with them when push comes to shove.

criticism is always there whether you are the greatest person or not, just look at what they did to the person on the cross. it's the nature of the beast. as a frontliner, we do have our own share of it. do something wrong, you get crucified. you do something less, you get crucified. you do something right, you get crucified. you do something more than that, and you still get crucified. there is no real satisfaction when it comes to dealing with humans acting like rabid animals. the only thing that we could do is learn to adapt and be insensitive about it. truth is, it's much easier dealing with machines than to deal with people.

so here I am during my downtime, saying how lucky MJ is not to deal with what is happening with the Covid thing. for what it's worth, in this area, we are the MVP being paid with toilet treatment and overworked. also, my basketball heroes are a bunch of D-bags. love them on the court, but I won't hang out with them when push comes to shove.

Yea I couldn't imagine what yall have to deal with.

From ignorant family members believing yall didn't do enough for their loved ones to reading people online talk about things they know nothing about.

I feel for yall man.

lol

more successful = accomplishing any sort of human metric to a high degree. Whether a doctor, baller, whatever profession you want to place in there. I can certainly judge success in the athletic sphere as 100% u can not become an athlete without actually being good at the sport. Training fitness natural ability. This is where we have conflicts, you feel their success is not up to your standards of what YOU would have done had YOU been MJ. But your not, hence the do more with your life before critiquing what people who got to a certain level in life did and didn’t do.

Your nurse analogy makes no sense I don’t even know what youre
Let me see if I can tap into your intelligence again, how do you know what any of us do, and are doing in life?

Is shooting a basketball and selling sneakers really a marker of success? Perhaps in capitalist society, yes. However, if we are to judge people by their character, is Jordan beyond critique?

Last edited:

I admire anyone who willingly takes on a position, one that holds the life of another human being in their hands as a healer.

Props.

Jordan was great at basketball but he was an ahole. Growing up I loved Iverson then as I got older I realized he was a horrible person.

Personally, I feel like it takes away from their greatness/success.

Like Charles Barkley (who also had a fall out with Jordan because in his job he critiqued his friend’s job at ownership) said “I’m not a role model.”

Don’t expect everyone to be Lebron like. Successful people are usually insufferable. See all the Ellen kerfluffle earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom