"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

I wonder if Scottie had been working on that for awhile or if Last Dance spurned him to want to get his side of the story out.

how dare they slander the greatest Chicago Bull of all time.

That Sidekick which many people loved as well.

Not sure what you are getting out of attempting to belittle Pippen but do your thing man.

lol nobody is belittling the legend Pip at all

1. the # of people who read today is laughable
2. hella people already watched the doucseries during the pandemic when nada was going on...u telling me people gonna spend MORE time reading about the same topic but a different viewpoint when they can get outta the house?

lol nobody is belittling the legend Pip at all

1. the # of people who read today is laughable
2. hella people already watched the doucseries during the pandemic when nada was going on...u telling me people gonna spend MORE time reading about the same topic but a different viewpoint when they can get outta the house?
Dudes don't understand, people do not read books nowadays. I bet most of the copies sold will be bought by stores and distributors.

I'll read it, or at minimum download the eBook. The doc had MJ look like a superhero, interested in another point of view.

lebron-book.jpg

That's gonna be y'all when this book cums out

#allyallreadisthefirstpage

Maybe using THAT as evidence of him being racist was a stretch but I damn sure remember this;;

LeBron James of Cleveland Cavaliers slams Phil Jackson for referring to business partners as 'posse'

Dude went from nobody has interest in Scottie’s book. To, nobody reads so they won’t buy Scottie’s book anyway. :lol:

Scottie was and still is cool as heck and is beloved by fans

Maybe using THAT as evidence of him being racist was a stretch but I damn sure remember this;;

LeBron James of Cleveland Cavaliers slams Phil Jackson for referring to business partners as 'posse'

"The players have been dressing in prison garb the last five or six years ... all the stuff that goes on, it's like gangsta, thuggery stuff," the Los Angeles Lakers coach, Phil Jackson, wrote on the website of the sports network ESPN.

Forgot all about this. I was looking for other things because people are making it seem like it is SO far fetched of an idea that a white man born in the 40s is racist.

Yes, Pippen's example was sketchy.

Back
Top Bottom