"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Also Isiah's phoniness never stops being funny to me. :lol:

It's like he's genetically incapable of sincerity.
i think its more he has to walk on eggshells a lil
because of how folks look at him
he been in a few controversial stuff
remember that sexual harassment thing
just to name one
i just think he tries to not have folks
bring up his past
especially
when most of his scandalous stuff is out in the open
most other players dirt is usually kept on the low

Dusting off this old game and bout to go thru the last dance myself :lol:

F0308252-0801-4745-BE79-2CE445265E98.jpeg

8AF8897A-9DB3-4B65-AAB8-8F8844A212CD.jpeg

zeke is most def a street cat. all those things happening to him growing up where he grew up doesnt just wash off as the years go on.
He realized his career and what he wanted to do after. Put the suit and smile on and a lot of people take him for a nice guy. Which he is- apparently he has looked out for allhis players in many personal ways that endear him to them.
But knowing that under his smile that he shows the world is just some hood dude means that Id rather chill with MJ who is unapologetically an ahole to most everyone.

How did Mike know which hotel to find Dennis at? :nerd:

He didn't, Dennis actually arrived home from Vegas in the late early mornings b4 that Bulls practice happened...........so Mike ended up finding Rodman at his crib instead

This was a great and funny review. Really enjoyed the channel with Chris & Jodi together. And that hair, lol! Give him tons of credit for going through with it. 👍👍 I could never do that to my hair.

Btw, did anyone scope out Chris's shirt he wore in the 34 Low review a few days ago? It's a shirt of Me Rogers holding up a pair or black/red Jordan 1s. Where can I find that shirt? I need that! 👍

He didn't, Dennis actually arrived home from Vegas in the late early mornings b4 that Bulls practice happened...........so Mike ended up finding Rodman at his crib instead
I thought Mike went all the way to Vegas and dragged Dennis' *** all the way back to Chicago. :rofl:

Mike didn't get Rodman in Vegas. It would seem Rodman came back from Vegas and continued his vacation at an apartment he had near the United Center

yeah Jason Hehir talks about in the latest episode of 30 for 30 with Jalen Rose and Jacoby

Is it on Netflix or not? I'm hearing different things.

It's not on Netflix in the United States. I believe it is in some other countries.

Edit: I looked it up. It's coming to Netflix in July, well it was when it had a June premier. I'm wondering if it's going to change now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom