THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Saw those yesterday when someone in the Kyrie thread first pointed it out. Ehh not feeling the gray. Plus I want the one he wore right after they won. Kinda like how people passed on the Soldier 10 ID cause they are missing the details from the game 7 pair.

I ordered the black one from Lids cause they are still taking orders for anyone still looking to buy the LeBron or Kyrie ring tee. Lids has Medium (In-Stock) and all other sizes are available for (pre-order). I talked to one of their CS reps and she told me that they just received the shipment and they are all processing pre-orders and should ship soon. I was going to order ASAP on Sunday night but I figured these tees would be readily available all summer

For anyone still looking to order
https://www.lids.com/cleveland-cava...-men's-champ-lbj-celebration-t-shirt/20873275

Ordered from here for in-store pickup at the local Locker Room store.

Hopefully they come through. Will be satisfied on shirts after this. Now do I want a hat? Lol. I dislike the on-court hat they wore for trophy celebration so may pass.

Saw this on BSS timeline 
nerd.gif

You have my attention...now I want to see a 13 high champ edition.  
nerd.gif

In the meantime...been copping some past Finals models. 

Last edited:
Saw this on BSS timeline :nerd:
ClwdZ_4WYAAErI8.jpg:large

Can't believe they gave LeBron cankles in 2k16 smh. That's the first thing I noticed when I first played the game is why tf did thye give Bron Bron big baby's legs lol. Just looking at this pic reminded me of it

Exactly why I had to let my Kings Prides go Smdh

I got a pair of the the Miami nights and the Everglades. By far one of my favorite shoes to ball in. There is little arc but the shoe molds around your foot after you break em in and they are just comfy to ball in. I have a somewhat narrow foot so they don't bother me. But I can see why they are uncomfortable to others and LeBron especially

Last edited:
The red elites have been added to the clearance section of NDC for $179.97. With the code zoom25 you can get them for an extra 25% off.

Seen USA lows in person a few days ago, i gotta have em, pics dont do em justice.....now to search for a good disco. Lol

Back
Top Bottom