THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

4th of July 13 coming

lebron_james.jpg

the 8's PS were dubbed "Finals" as for the 9 & 10 Elites they were also dubbed as "Finals" until he won the Chip & nike decided to add another shoe and called it a "Champ Pack"...MVP 9's with the 9 Elite Finals = Champ Pack & 10 lows with the 10 Elite Finals = Champ Pack.

Last edited:
Wtf at nike!! Earlier while the 25% off extra on cleareance the brons 13 elites on sale were showing a couple of sizes left mostly sold out, coupon expired at 12am suddenly all sizes back in stock. What the **** why even put out the coupon code.

My Always Believe shirt arrived from NDC yesterday.

It says Athletic Cut for those wondering. I tried it on and it felt closer to Regular Cut though on me and I'm a big guy.

The new champ shirts definitely don't feel like the nice dri fit material but oh well I guess. Still gonna wear em

And Nike feels its worth 35.99 smh. All for the hype I guess

I'm debating on keeping mine for that very reason. It's a thinner material than the DriFits of the past.

Better quality or Cheaper quality? I think we know the answer.

The new champ shirts definitely don't feel like the nice dri fit material but oh well I guess. Still gonna wear em
That sucks to hear. Nike's shirts recently have felt weird so I haven't bought any in a while. The last good dri fit shirt I've bought is the big Kyrie logo.

Probably isn't as high of quality so if the Cavs didn't pull it out they wouldn't be taking as big of a loss

Still waiting for my Eastbay championship shirt order to ship

Last edited:
Over/under on a Champ pack? I wonder if they felt stupid releasing those cork 12s after the Cavs lost last year so they held back for the 13s.

Back
Top Bottom