THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Anybody's Kyrie/LeBron ring tees ship yet? I know I should be patient but I got a Vegas trip coming up July 4th week and I'll be there that whole week and I want to wear it out there. The lids rep said it'll take 3-7 days once it ships. So hopefully I'll get it before I leave

Anybody's Kyrie/LeBron ring tees ship yet? I know I should be patient but I got a Vegas trip coming up July 4th week and I'll be there that whole week and I want to wear it out there. The lids rep said it'll take 3-7 days once it ships. So hopefully I'll get it before I leave

Mine are coming from Nike from the restock on Friday I should be getting them on Tuesday

Nike shipped the kyrie ring shirts right away, and Footlocker shipped on Friday too, they told me they got them earlier than expected.

I wish they would've made the lettering gold on the Always Believe shirt. Like they did on the Kobe Mamba Day shirts. That combo is [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Watch that shirt sellout now. Mine arrives tomorrow so not worried.

Hoping to see that shipped email from Lids for my Lebron Ring shirt.

I strolled into Champs at Pentagon City (DMV) and they had some Lebron ring shirts on the rack. Just left and they still had a few.

I strolled into Champs at Pentagon City (DMV) and they had some Lebron ring shirts on the rack. Just left and they still had a few.

Watch that shirt sellout now. Mine arrives tomorrow so not worried.

Hoping to see that shipped email from Lids for my Lebron Ring shirt.

Just checked my local Champs online and my local store shows that they have a few left in my size. Hopefully Lids sends me the shipping conformation soon. If not I'll have to stop by Champs

Never waste time getting championship gear.
Hopefully when the soldier 10s are sent out to these sellers I can cop them.
Those Elite 9's and X's.  
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom