THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

smokin.gif
Came in to post about these. Sizes 7.5 to 15 were available last night. They're actually priced at 139.99 so it's a little closer to that $80 mark some are waiting for
laugh.gif

Ugh...want a size 14 so bad
frown.gif
  I called and the person I talked to said "nah no phone orders" and hung up.

Last edited:
Red will be wearing Jason's mask with the F13
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
waiting on these to come in the mail

yes I will be lace swapping, also

this is the belt buckle I ordered off ebay for $5.99 now if I can find the roaring lion lace lock in a metallic silver with a bloody red mouth i'm in there
laugh.gif

oh I seen this jersey too, prob where they got the inspiration for the shirt from

deciding on this one, it's def taking matchy matchy to a whole new level but I like it
laugh.gif

I just need to be ready by May 13th 2016, it's falling on a Friday
devil.gif

Last edited:
About time they dropped something nice.

The LeBron line, and Nike basketball in general, is putting out good performers, but these recent releases just have no appeal whatsoever casually.

I wish they'd put out a training/running shoe for his line.  They could keep the pods, set it up with flyknit similar to the zoom agility, slap Lebron's logo on it and I guarantee them things would move.  

Hell, I just wish they'd incorporate flyknit period lol  Even if it was on the lows.  I'm kinda tired of the posite. 

About time they dropped something nice.

The LeBron line, and Nike basketball in general, is putting out good performers, but these recent releases just have no appeal whatsoever casually.
F13 have bloody appeal, give me 2wks and watch how I freak'em casually

I wish they'd put out a training/running shoe for his line.  They could keep the pods, set it up with flyknit similar to the zoom agility, slap Lebron's logo on it and I guarantee them things would move.  

Hell, I just wish they'd incorporate flyknit period lol  Even if it was on the lows.  I'm kinda tired of the posite. 
so a mix btwn the LJAM and low

Are there not going to be lows released this year? I keep checking release dates and can't find any info.

View media item 1903690Agreed. Something like this I would buy instantly.

I would actually think about throwing in the extra $20 for those all stars and pay $100 for them 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
wonderi f tha area 72 id option was a last minute decision by nike since there isnt much excitement about this year's pack??

Back
Top Bottom