THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Whatever people that bought them at the outlets and hawking on eBay are charging, I suppose.

I hated these shoes the first time I saw pics of them, then I loved them then hated them again. Sold my DBs. I just can't stand the look of them anymore. I love the soldiers 10s. Anyway I can get th championship ones I'm going to get them.

Went ahead and copped these from my local Richards today. I think I'm good with these and the opening nights unless they drop those Jr Smith finals pe's. Besides that I'm ready for the Ring Night 14's [emoji]128520[/emoji]
You know, I think Nike might do Ring Night 14's instead of a champ pack because of the 13's being a flop

Disco on first day or bust 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I hated these shoes the first time I saw pics of them, then I loved them then hated them again. Sold my DBs. I just can't stand the look of them anymore. I love the soldiers 10s. Anyway I can get th championship ones I'm going to get them.
I hated the 13s first time i saw them as well. Still do.

But the black 13 Elites were an instabuy soon as i saw them.

yea they have got to bring the 360 air bag unit back man.
11-13 have been lackluster most of the time.

only the what the lebron 11 stand out good with those shoes

14's are either gonna be amazing or horrible. At least that's my prediction.
I just want that 360 air bubble back
the zoom air bubble like the X's. I'd like to see those on the XIV

likewise but earlier in this thread it was posted Bron was a fan of the hex zoom and that would be the cushioning going forward. but with him wearing the the soldiers in the finals instead of the elites that they were desinged for who knows at this point?

Last edited:
View media item 2089392
So my LeBron ring tee from LIDS finally came in today. The graphic pops out and is more bold in person which is nice. I'm athletic and keep myself in decent shape so the athletic cut is a plus for me. But other than that, the material is thin as others have stated. I have a feeling this shirt is going to get faded after one delicate cycle in the washer. I like the shirt but it should of been priced $25 instead of $35 IMO

Back
Top Bottom