The Logo speaks on LeBron & Kobe...

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

yes lebron is better but u guys always compare a 30 year old to 25 year old kobe has a lot of mileage on him once lebron is 30 and is doing the stuff hes doing now he can be considered GOAT but for now MJ>Kobe>LBJ

Im a BIG Laker fan. Ive been coaching basketball for the last 5yrs. I feel ive been around enough basketball and watched enough to know that RIGHT NOW, Kobe isbetter. LBJ has a bright future and could possibly be the GOAT because of his size, strength, and versitiloty. Its hard to say someone is the best when somethings are not proven (proven meaning being consistent over the years). LBJ is still young but hes not a proven winner, defender, or shooter. LBJ had a greatseason but some things are still not proven. YES, LBJ gets lot of assist and rebs buts he dominates the ball and is a lot bigger than Kobe on the boards. As ofnow i feel you can some what stop Lebron because if you drop off of him, you can live with his jump shot (for now). You cant do that with Kobe. Lebron was ableto taste the finals but at the end of the day he got swept. LBJ is a straight monster dont get me wrong, but as of now Kobe has the edge. Just my opinion!Really tough topic!

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

MJsaver wrote:
How can the best in the world not be chosen for a last second shot..??

Thats like a back-handed compliment IMO..

I'd rather have someone control a game for 48 minutes rather than be dependent on a last second shot. Just my opinion.

But the reason you posted this article is because the LOGO said LEBRON was better..

Now youre disagreeing with him, either he knows what hes talking about or he doesnt..

WHICH ONE IS IT?? Dont agree with the LOGO only when its convenient for you.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

MJsaver wrote:

I'd rather have someone control a game for 48 minutes rather than be dependent on a last second shot. Just my opinion.
But the reason you posted this article is because the LOGO said LEBRON was better..

Now youre disagreeing with him, either he knows what hes talking about or he doesnt..

When did I disagree?

I think LeBron is the best player in the NBA right now.

Earlier in the season I didn't think he was there yet, but what he's done down the stretch (including collecting his first MVP at 24) and into thesefirst two rounds of the playoffs has put him out front.

<<<----------Just look @ my avy,
laugh.gif

my stand on LBJ v Kobe right now is that Lebron > Kobe. And it's an easy choice

HOWEVER

if my team is down by 10 with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter, i'd rather have kobe on my team instead of lebron.

MJsaver wrote:

nerd.gif
wth?

And I'd take my chances with Lebron in the clutch. Lebron becomes a complete monster when he has to put his team on his back, collecting fouls and runningthrough people. we'll be down 10 at the 2:30 mark and be up by 12 by :30.

I've also noticed that Lebrons weight always goes up every new thread that's made.
laugh.gif

OUTTACONTROL ...

you disagreed when you said you'd rather have a player control 48 minutes and such...

Thats not the point, WEST said a last second shot...

Youre splitting hairs...Would you pick someone to take the shot over MJ in his prime?? HELL NO!!

PLEASE dont tell me youre impressed by those 2 rounds the CAV'S have played..

The HAWKS & DETROIT are truly garbage...I wouldve been shocked if the CAV'S lost EVEN 1 game..

OP no hate here....I'm a KOBE fan but i do like LEBRON.

But doesnt the logo saying he'd take KOBE for a last second shot say a lot about LEBRON in the clutch..

cause LeBron doesn't make his team get into close situations, that's why the Cavs have been winning by the largest margin this season

while Kobe has had plenty of games where he allowed his team to get lazy and let other teams catch up in the 4th, which gives him more opportunities to makethe clutch shot

^^^LBJ played against 2 very bad teams in the east! those teams wouldnt have been close to the playoffs in the west!

Lebron is better RIGHT NOW... no one will deny that. he is 24 and Kobe is 30... Kobe will eventually decline while Lebron will reach his pime.

but Lebron still has a ways to go before he can match Kobe's CAREER in my eyes. let's wait till Lebron is 30, and we'll see if he's stillbulldozing people to the basket. he has the athletic talent to be the GOAT, but we have no idea if he will have the longevity. Kobe's legacy is still >Lebron's legacy at this point.

i won't disagree with the people saying that Lebron is the best player in the league. but unlike when MJ was the best player in the league, Lebron is notthe hardest-working player, he is not the most clutch player, and he is not the most skilled player in the league. he is just the most athletically gifted. butKobe, even at 30 years old, is still all of those things. that's why many people still ride with Kobe in Kobe vs Lebron debates.

I don't $ee how anyone can objectively watch the$e two play and not conclude that Kobe i$ the better player right NOW. He'$ a far better $hooter, ha$$ome of the be$t footwork in the league, nice po$t game, I can keep going about how complete he i$ offen$ively. And he'$ rarely a$ked to, but when he i$he'$ an elite defender. Hi$ ba$ketball IQ i$ amazing. . . . LeBron i$ probably the be$t pure athlete in the league - maybe ever - and that$ what hi$ gamei$ built around at thi$ point. Hi$ $kill level i$ nowhere near Kobe'$. IMO, the only area where I would give LeBron the nod i$ pa$$ing. And I don'tthink he'$ necce$$arily a better pa$$er, but a more willing one. But LeBron i$ only 24, 25 and $till getting better. The $ky i$ the limit for dude.

Originally Posted by King Kelvin

I don't $ee how anyone can objectively watch the$e two play and not conclude that Kobe i$ the better player right NOW. He'$ a far better $hooter, ha$ $ome of the be$t footwork in the league, nice po$t game, I can keep going about how complete he i$ offen$ively. And he'$ rarely a$ked to, but when he i$ he'$ an elite defender. Hi$ ba$ketball IQ i$ amazing. . . . LeBron i$ probably the be$t pure athlete in the league - maybe ever - and that$ what hi$ game i$ built around at thi$ point. Hi$ $kill level i$ nowhere near Kobe'$. IMO, the only area where I would give LeBron the nod i$ pa$$ing. And I don't think he'$ necce$$arily a better pa$$er, but a more willing one. But LeBron i$ only 24, 25 and $till getting better. The $ky i$ the limit for dude.

You can't be $eriou$ with that crap.

^^^

KING KELVIN youre bugging, esp with the passing stuff..

KOBE my boy, but BRON is like J.KIDD on ROIDS..

His COURT VISION is ridiculous, cant deny him that..

Originally Posted by King Kelvin

That$ my hone$t opinion. Care to $hare why you think im wrong?

I'm not even talking about what you wrote, I'm talking about thi$ garbage.

Like I $aid, that$ ju$t my opinion. Im not $aying Bron i$n't a great pa$$er - Kidd on 'roid$ i$ a lil OD though lol - im ju$t $aying I think Kobe i$good that re$pect a$ well.

I wonder if Jerry knew the kind of impact he would have on NT'ers when he said that... lol

Back
Top Bottom