The loss of intrest in sneakers?

Originally Posted by shycagoill

focusing more on making beats off the MPC and whatnot...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
had to sell mine because money was running low
frown.gif
sold most of my shoes for the same reason, once I'm able to though I'll start buying again.

Originally Posted by shycagoill

focusing more on making beats off the MPC and whatnot...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
had to sell mine because money was running low
frown.gif
sold most of my shoes for the same reason, once I'm able to though I'll start buying again.

I still have quite a few pairs of shoes left, but I just don't feel like "stunting" in them anymore.
ohwell.gif

I still have quite a few pairs of shoes left, but I just don't feel like "stunting" in them anymore.
ohwell.gif

I started feeling this way lately
eyes.gif
  but I dont think Im done with the game completely. I just been only buying what has sentimental value to me rather than spending reckless on crap. Im sitting on damn near 150+ sneakers sitting in the closet so I decided to liquidate some of my inventory and make a profit at the same time.
wink.gif

I started feeling this way lately
eyes.gif
  but I dont think Im done with the game completely. I just been only buying what has sentimental value to me rather than spending reckless on crap. Im sitting on damn near 150+ sneakers sitting in the closet so I decided to liquidate some of my inventory and make a profit at the same time.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by flightman

Yea i been lost the love, once everybody became a "sneakerhead" the scene got wack

This is how I feel. Working at a shoe store also made me despise the whole scene. People weren't doing it for the love and more so just for the sport of it. I realized how stupid it was that I have 150 pairs of sneakers and nothing else to show for my life. So I started focusing on my career and where I want to be 5 years from now. 
But my boy did hit me up last night offering to sell me his MF Dooms 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flightman

Yea i been lost the love, once everybody became a "sneakerhead" the scene got wack

This is how I feel. Working at a shoe store also made me despise the whole scene. People weren't doing it for the love and more so just for the sport of it. I realized how stupid it was that I have 150 pairs of sneakers and nothing else to show for my life. So I started focusing on my career and where I want to be 5 years from now. 
But my boy did hit me up last night offering to sell me his MF Dooms 
pimp.gif

Been slowly selling off some of my kicks as well; just too much clutter. Still a couple of pairs I wouldn't mind buying though, like Tiffs or Grapes but other than that, I'm pretty good with what I have.

Been slowly selling off some of my kicks as well; just too much clutter. Still a couple of pairs I wouldn't mind buying though, like Tiffs or Grapes but other than that, I'm pretty good with what I have.

I still buy, just not as frequently or religiously. Isn't really about having other priorites, moreso the fact that I already have enough kicks that I barely wear as it is, can't just keep adding them and letting them sit for months on end before I remember that I have them.

I still buy, just not as frequently or religiously. Isn't really about having other priorites, moreso the fact that I already have enough kicks that I barely wear as it is, can't just keep adding them and letting them sit for months on end before I remember that I have them.

I haven't lost interest in sneakers, but my priorities have shifted dramatically.

I still love to have nice kicks, but now I see no point in having anywhere near the amount of pairs I had before, especially when over half of them never got worn.

At one point 1.5 to 2 years ago, I had 150+ pair, and I've had over 200 pair since 2007. Now, I'm down to 6 pair and would like to be at 3 or 4.

I haven't lost interest in sneakers, but my priorities have shifted dramatically.

I still love to have nice kicks, but now I see no point in having anywhere near the amount of pairs I had before, especially when over half of them never got worn.

At one point 1.5 to 2 years ago, I had 150+ pair, and I've had over 200 pair since 2007. Now, I'm down to 6 pair and would like to be at 3 or 4.

I lost interest in them since i had a kid(2+ years). Dont really go out anymore to wear lots of shoes. I think i have about 30 pairs of NIB stored that i NEED to get rid of, just gotta make time to take pics, post pics, etc...

Retro Vs, VII's, Lebron 2's, 3's, 4's....size 11.5, coming soon to a thread near you!

I lost interest in them since i had a kid(2+ years). Dont really go out anymore to wear lots of shoes. I think i have about 30 pairs of NIB stored that i NEED to get rid of, just gotta make time to take pics, post pics, etc...

Retro Vs, VII's, Lebron 2's, 3's, 4's....size 11.5, coming soon to a thread near you!

I got rid of excess sneakers a long time ago. I've had my rotation at 5-7 with variety of comfortability and heat. Still buy shoes I must have like True Blue 3's that are coming up and concords in the winter but def don't check for it like the early days

I got rid of excess sneakers a long time ago. I've had my rotation at 5-7 with variety of comfortability and heat. Still buy shoes I must have like True Blue 3's that are coming up and concords in the winter but def don't check for it like the early days

Back
Top Bottom