The Major League Baseball Post

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB!!!!

Does 35 homers and gold glove defense get us out of that contract?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You were just as hype the same time last season.

The Jays are the best MLB team in April. Give us the World Series now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You better enjoy these wins as much as possible...this team will be lucky to get 65 wins.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB!!!!

Does 35 homers and gold glove defense get us out of that contract?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You were just as hype the same time last season.

The Jays are the best MLB team in April. Give us the World Series now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You better enjoy these wins as much as possible...this team will be lucky to get 65 wins.
You are unparalleled in your ability to scoff at obvious sarcasm and jam in your usual cynicism.
laugh.gif

I am aware we suck, I'm aware we will win somewhere around 65 games, but unlike you I actually WATCH 100+ of these bluejay games so I have to find a way to keep myself entertained. Figure this out, fix your sarcasm meter so we can stop going over this every year. 
laugh.gif

Twins are hot right now. This team looks clearly better than anyone else in the division. It's early, but it's also not even close.

Is there a good place to find live streams for MLB games? It seems like atdhe.net doesnt have a lot of baseball. Any help is appreciated!!

I got a site at home that I use when atdhe doesn't have links. I'll post it up when I get home. Kinda surprised atdhe doesn't have a lot of baseball links.

My bad guys, the site I went to doesn't seem to have any links either. I'll try searching around but with the way MLB is I doubt I'd find anything.

JPZ, I may have been in error with the Nathan injury.  Backup dude leads the league in saves already like it's nothing. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But, it's obviously still early.  But I have noticed that the job is getting done, I haven't forgotten the discussion before the season started. 

laugh.gif
My post from when we were discussing:
Maybe I'm just trying to spin this positively somehow, but I don't seethis being THAT crucial of a blow as some are predicting.

TheTwins have a deep bullpen coming into this season: Neshek, Guerrier,Mijares, Rauch, Duensing, etc. I'm sure through trial and error ONE ofthose guys will step up and be able to be effective in the closer'srole. I mean, out of those six guys I just listed (and there are more)I'd be really shocked if onewouldn't be able to step up and pitch a 1-2-3 inning without letting arun in at a consistent basis. When you step back and look at it, therole of a closer really should be a lot simpler than it is. Thepressure gets to them I guess?
Of course, like you said, it's early. There will be times here and there where Rauch goes out there and blows one, but that's expected. I think the critical thing in whether he'll be able to last the season for us is all on what his mental make-up is like after that first blown save. He'll either bounce back, be fine and not let it get to his head (absolutely vital if you're a closer) OR he'll let that one misstep affect him for the long-term, causing him to start blowing consecutive save opportunities.

Until we come to that crossroad, I'm loving the results so far
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to Jorge Cantu, first player in MLB history to open up a season with 9 (now 10) straight games with a hit and an RBI.

Back
Top Bottom