The Major League Baseball Post

Garrett Jones Tormenting Dodgers
laugh.gif

Get your Garrett Jones jerseys now... 3 HR's already, first ABhomers in both games... dude hit 21 in 82 games last year, he's goingto beast on them this year I do believe.

I hate sluggers like him.

How do you hit 21 home runs and only drive in 44 runs?
laugh.gif

Faus, please rebound. Please.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Get your Garrett Jones jerseys now... 3 HR's already, first ABhomers in both games... dude hit 21 in 82 games last year, he's goingto beast on them this year I do believe.

probably because nobody else could ever get on base.
ohwell.gif

Clayton Kershaw.

The next big thing.

Carmona looking good so far outside of Konerko. So is Peavy.

laugh.gif
typical Rich Harden start...

3.2 IP, 8 K, 1H, 5BB, 1HBP, 3ER ... Abortion of a 4th inning aided by Michael Young's glorious defense at third...

Carmona looking good so far outside of Konerko.
Not really.

Konerko OWNS us.

I love Max Scherzer.

Edit: I am SUCH a jinx. Since I posted that, Scherzer hit one, walked one and gave up a hit (his first of the game), but got out of it with a punch out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I think Konerko owns every team in the AL Central.
pimp.gif

Jake's outing tonight was, by his own standards, pretty underwhelming

eyes.gif

It'd be nice if we could just pitch Matt Thornton everyday outta our pen

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Clayton Kershaw.

The next big thing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's gonna need to learn how to throw strikes if he expects to be anything close to "the next big thing."  How many did he walk?  6 today?  He consistently fails to get through 5 innings.  Almost a third of his starts last year he didnt go longer than 5 innings. 

Originally Posted by dland24

Clayton Kershaw.

The next big thing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's gonna need to learn how to throw strikes if he expects to be anything close to "the next big thing."  How many did he walk?  6 today?  He consistently fails to get through 5 innings.  Almost a third of his starts last year he didnt go longer than 5 innings. 

laugh.gif
you know I was being sarcastic, right?

Clayton Kershaw.

The next big thing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I bet you he finishes with 18 wins.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Clayton Kershaw.

The next big thing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I bet you he finishes with 18 wins.
Wins are a reflection of how good your team is, not how good a pitcher you are.  And PS, I didnt catch the sarcasm.  My bad.  Been saying this for 10 years....there needs to be a universal sarcasm font.

Back
Top Bottom