Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Proshares

Clayton Kershaw.

The next big thing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's gonna need to learn how to throw strikes if he expects to be anything close to "the next big thing."  How many did he walk?  6 today?  He consistently fails to get through 5 innings.  Almost a third of his starts last year he didnt go longer than 5 innings. 

laugh.gif
you know I was being sarcastic, right?
I bet you he finishes with 18 wins.
Wins are a reflection of how good your team is, not how good a pitcher you are.  And PS, I didnt catch the sarcasm.  My bad.  Been saying this for 10 years....there needs to be a universal sarcasm font.
I agree with you on that part, but how many bad pitchers win 18 games? If you're winning 18 games you're most likely a good pitcher. Hell, I don't think Wakefield's ever won 18 and he's one of those guys that has inflated records.

I haven't watched any of that one. I'm trying to catch all of the out of division action I can while this free Extra Innings preview is going on.

Feliz.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I had no idea the Rangers had plans to make C.J. Wilson a starter, but I sure do like it.
Looked really, really good today... I don't know that I'm convinced he'll pitch efficiently enough on a consistent basis to make it over the long haul, but if today is any indication, it looks like they're onto something...

Frankie Francisco...
indifferent.gif

Vlad is killin the ball right now... Too bad nobody else other than Nellie Cruz realizes the season started...

I walked away from the TV because I thought it was strike 3. I forgot the CSW broadcasters always talk like they're part of the team.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
White Sox fans talking mad reckless on the tv.

eek.gif
@ "go back to where you belong!" being yelled at Choo. Ooooookay.

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB!!!!

Does 35 homers and gold glove defense get us out of that contract?

RIP to Nick Adenhart.  One year to the day.  One of the sadder stories in the last few years. 
frown.gif

Can't believe the Twins lead the majors with nine home runs after four games. Has to be the latest in the year the Twins have led the majors in homers since ... ever.

I was so happy how Matsuz looked yesterday and thart Gonzalez got the save..O's could be decent if the pitching n pen get it together - offense should be solid

Cleveland has been playing well so far. Could surprise some people and finish third I think. All that depends on them getting consistent play from their young guys obviously, which is just about everybody on that roster. I like what I've seen so far though.

Sizemore, Cabrera and Choo
pimp.gif

What's going on in the southside of Chicago though?
nerd.gif

Orioles NEED to start shopping for a new closer NOW.

Dude Gonzalez is a BUM. 2 almost 3 blown saves in 4 games.
smh.gif

Soriano.
laugh.gif

Mike Leake.
pimp.gif

Chapman gave up 1 run in 4.2 in his first start today...struck out 9 and hit 100 on the gun 5 times.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom