The Marathon Clothing

Wanted to have some Marathon Clothing discussions but couldn't find a thread. FYI - blue, grey, and yellow Crenshaw hoodies, as well as the black Slauson hoodie have FSR's right now.

It’s talked about in the nipsey Hussle thread in music forum. Also there’s a “other brands” section as well.

Just copped that gray Crenshaw. But the site kinda seem mismanaged.
Yea it needs some work. And shipping is apparently a huge issue with them. Which is odd because they only have a handful of items in stock.

FSR's:

grey/white Crenshaw sweatshirt
royal/gold Crenshaw hoodie
navy/white Slauson hoodie

Just got a notification from UPS that I have a package on the way with reference number "TMC". So I'm pretty sure thats it.

FYI got my Marathon hoodies in today and they run very small. I cant even put them on. They don't accept returns so unfortunately I'm out $400

not sure about that. It’s at least worth trying
I actually just got back from selling them. I took a hit but at least they are gone and I don't have to worry about it anymore. Also I thought if I exchange them, who knows how long that will take, also they will definitely make me pay for shipping there, and probably even shipping back.

I quit posting the re-stocks because I guess there isn't a need. Its crazy how in demand this line was, and everything was sold out for like a year, and now they are getting back on track and nothing is selling. They still have FSR's of everything they have re-stocked. Were people just caught up in the hype surrounding Nip's passing and now they are done with it? I sincerely hope not.

Were people just caught up in the hype surrounding Nip's passing and now they are done with it? I sincerely hope not.

Probably. I recall the same thing happening when Tupac, Biggie, Michael Jackson and Prince died. The memorial/tribute tees even started showing up in thrift stores. People just move on.

Back
Top Bottom